Brownlow 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brownlow 2024

Anyone seen that picture doing the rounds on social media of Nick Daicos Brownlow memorabilia listed on the AFL website?

Apparently, someone took a screenshot of it before it was promptly taken down.

Could this be bullsh1t and the picture just the work of some crafty photoshopper having a laugh?

Let's all f*****g hope so.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Anyone seen that picture doing the rounds on social media of Nick Daicos Brownlow memorabilia listed on the AFL website?

Could this be bullsh1t and the picture just the work of some crafty photoshopper having a laugh?

If he wins it's another leaked disaster.

Wouldn't expect anything less from the Corrupt Football League these days BB.

• Sad
Watching these highlights back, I genuinely felt a bit sick seeing the Round 15 Carlton v Geelong game where we won by 10 goals.

Absolutely thought we were a chance to go all the way after that. Fooled big-time.

If Cripps does win this, I hope the club doesn't go over the top with it all, because this year was a monumental waste of a season and we can't be hanging our hats on individual honours.

Dickoss filthy Cripps got the 3 ha ha ha ha ha thought he was right back in it .....sudden fake smile knowing the camera was on him.

Anyone But Dickoss

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Dickoss filthy Cripps got the 3 ha ha ha ha ha thought he was right back in it .....sudden fake smile knowing the camera was on him.

Anyone But Dickoss
Surprised Seven don't have a camera set up especially in Poiiiida's lounge room all ready to capture his reactions.

• Haha