Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

FWIW, the relocation of the premiership era photos etc. and the perception that this has somehow negatively impacted the connection amongst the playing group, has been overblown IMO.

However, for those of us old enough to remember, and who have first hand lived experience of the player exodus post the 1982 GF (Cloke, Raines, Wood etc.), it is a little triggering.

Reactions: 1 user
Nonsense. It was put to a players vote and they voted to remove the memorabilia. Doubt any noses were put out of joint over that!! What are we in Primary School?!!
Votes for the FOR doesn't mean everyone agrees. It may of sounded ok at the start, but once the losses rolled in I think a few blokes started to see maybe this guy is an under achiever and not the right bloke. I think the concept was premature considering he had just walked into the place and had achieved nothing still for the club. Things looked awful from an outsider looking in as the year progressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
What a storm in a teacup. People do realise its been four years since our last premiership.. Yeah it was a real rush for the door.

• Dislike
Reactions: 8 users
What a storm in a teacup. People do realise its been four years since our last premiership.. Yeah it was a real rush for the door.
A storm in a teacup?? Seriously it was a magnificent achievement because the club and fans had suffered nothing, but failure and heartache for 37 *smile* years. To be even discussed removing them was a disgrace let alone removing them. It was one of the most heartwarming, sense of relief, greatest moments and biggest triumph in the club's history and some douche walks in and removes them doesn't sit well with me.

• Haha
A storm in a teacup?? Seriously it was a magnificent achievement because the club and fans had suffered nothing, but failure and heartache for 37 *smile* years. To be even discussed removing them was a disgrace let alone removing them. It was one of the most heartwarming, sense of relief, greatest moments and biggest triumph in the club's history and some douche walks in and removes them doesn't sit well with me.

You do realise that they're prominently displayed in another room don't you. They're not locked away in a cupboard somewhere.

Nobody's saying that winning 3 flags in 4 years is "a storm in a teacup".
I think you've missed Tigerwa's point. But I'm not surprised.

• Dislike
Reactions: 4 users
You do realise that they're prominently displayed in another room don't you. They're not locked away in a cupboard somewhere.

Nobody's saying that winning 3 flags in 4 years is "a storm in a teacup".
I think you've missed Tigerwa's point. But I'm not surprised.
They didn't need to be removed as it was none of his business and yes i do realize they were relocated. I'm surprised you are enjoying his amazing achievement of a Wooden Spoon and coaching the worst performed Richmond team in history. Would you like a photo of that team being erected instead?
How would you feel if an cleaner you employed walked into your home an voted to move a treasured photo of yours and shoved it into the laundry? lol
NOBODY will ever know the truth behind who is right or wrong here so get of your high horse and look at both sides of the argument.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
They didn't need to be removed as it was none of his business and yes i do realize they were relocated. I'm surprised you are enjoying his amazing achievement of a Wooden Spoon and coaching the worst performed Richmond team in history. Would you like a photo of that team being erected instead?
How would you feel if an cleaner you employed walked into your home an voted to move a treasured photo of yours and shoved it into the laundry? lol
NOBODY will ever know the truth behind who is right or wrong here so get of your high horse and look at both sides of the argument.

I quite enjoy my "high horse" it's a great view from up here. :))

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
dear oh dear

if Yze delivers substantial improvement on the back of a more entrenched system and a host of skilled kids, many in here will look monumentally stupid

which is fine lol, a footy forum is low stakes

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I don’t see any point to removing the memorabilia regardless on whether the players voted for it. What’s it achieve? Nothing in my mind.
So how long do we leave them there? 5 years, 7 years, 10 years, 37 years!!!!

dear oh dear

if Yze delivers substantial improvement on the back of a more entrenched system and a host of skilled kids, many in here will look monumentally stupid

which is fine lol, a footy forum is low stakes
Almost as embarrassing as trading away a Dynasty before it happens.

Reactions: 1 users

He's the senior coach yet it's "none of his business".

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users