Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

1) Finish bottom when the list inevitably crashes after dynasty

2) PRE immediately calls for a wide-ranging review of everyone in the footy department and demands the first year coach’s head on a platter

3) Erp derp

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Some of the mid-fielders got called out on Thurs as did set up positions. I'd argue our setup was poor initially yesterday and then our attitude/level of effort.

Won't name names as you only hear 1 or 2 convo's at training so there might have been more said so 1 convo possibly a little out of context isn't fully fair. My point was more that we had focused on setup and structure at training with reinforcement of certain setups and then didn't abide by it, initially, on Sunday and then showed we could in the 2nd and 3rd quarters.
So blokes basically going rogue in centre square setups.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Coaches had a whole week to prepare the playing group D30. Was at the game. That 1st qtr was as bad as I’ve seen in a long, long time. Issue was not just system. It was effort and willingness to compete.
Pretty much the same as game 1 against Mold Coast this year.

Reactions: 1 users
Yze didnt win over a few of the senior players that is pretty clear, did the removal of the Dynasty regalia *smile* them off and get things off on the wrong foot?
Thats of my opinion.Wrong message which has point a few noses out of joint(And rightly so IMO).
Fancy a bloke who i might add hasn't had any success as a player himself at the highest level telling those who had reached the top of the mountain not once but upto 3 times that their success means nothing moving fwd.

telling those who had reached the top of the mountain not once but upto 3 times that their success means nothing moving fwd.
I mean, there's gotta be a Ballance, but coddling everyone for successes from 4-7 years ago isn't gonna produce a culture where people are hungry for success now. If taking down a few photos was all it took to get people offside, then that's pretty soft from a bunch of supposed professionals

• Dislike
Reactions: 8 users
Thats of my opinion.Wrong message which has point a few noses out of joint(And rightly so IMO).
Fancy a bloke who i might add hasn't had any success as a player himself at the highest level telling those who had reached the top of the mountain not once but upto 3 times that their success means nothing moving fwd.

Nonsense. It was put to a players vote and they voted to remove the memorabilia. Doubt any noses were put out of joint over that!! What are we in Primary School?!!

• Dislike
Reactions: 11 users
Nonsense. It was put to a players vote and they voted to remove the memorabilia. Doubt any noses were put out of joint over that!! What are we in Primary School?!!
I don’t see any point to removing the memorabilia regardless on whether the players voted for it. What’s it achieve? Nothing in my mind.

And wasn’t it only from one particular room?

Some are carrying on like all traces have been ruthlessly removed in a manner that has caused heartache throughout the playing group.

• Dislike
Reactions: 6 users
I don’t see any point to removing the memorabilia regardless on whether the players voted for it. What’s it achieve? Nothing in my mind.
It wasn't removed. It was relocated to another prominent place in the Club.

It was about the message.
Anyway players leaving left right and centre all premiership players.Hard to ignore.

It wasn't it was relocated to where it belongs the premiership room

We are not a premiership side that's history it needs to stay there

The issue is the old boys are still living in that headspace they need to move on

• Dislike
Reactions: 3 users