Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

Changes will be made at Punt Road, because changes HAVE to be made.

Hardwick has a lot to answer for and I hope the Tiger army stop being sentimental with this bloke and remind him that his bullshite has not gone unnoticed when he waltzes out next game.
Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Senior players checking out and wanting to move on are not great signs. We saw it with Needles, Teague, Shaw etc. the list goes on. I blame those in charge as much as the playing group. Why aren’t they buying in?
We desperately need the new CEO in place in next few weeks. Hopefully this person has a heap of football experience as well as commercial. Footy has to be front/centre of every decision for next 3 years. Figuring out who is up for the fight and who needs to be jettisoned is critical

Reactions: 5 users
I really wanted us to have a free hit at Gold Coast to knock them off this week

Sadly, the tiggy train still needs to tank.

North doing everything they can to lose by cricket scores…

Choo Choo.

First pick in the pre season draft could get us a readymade along with the next batch of Tiger superstars.

Reactions: 3 users
Yze has 1 thing that many haven't achieved.
The most kids from opposition clubs to be nominated after playing us.
Archer
The surfie from Brisbane
Dear from Hawthorn
And I'm pretty sure there might be 1 or 2 more

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Yze didnt win over a few of the senior players that is pretty clear, did the removal of the Dynasty regalia *smile* them off and get things off on the wrong foot?

• Love
I really wanted us to have a free hit at Gold Coast to knock them off this week

Sadly, the tiggy train still needs to tank.

North doing everything they can to lose by cricket scores…

Choo Choo.

First pick in the pre season draft could get us a readymade along with the next batch of Tiger superstars.
Tigers are gonna book mark Hunwicks season by gifting him another 4 points as we did in round 1.

Reactions: 1 users
Hardwick F#$@^$#@ this joint by walking the way he did.
Only us. A coach gives up midseason and walks away.
Midseason, unheard of.
Its not like he was there for 10 yrs and he haven't achieved anything..
2 yrs after winning his 3rd premiership as a coach he cracks the sads and walks midseason.
1982 all over again.
Raines Wood Cloke
Baker Bolton Rioli

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4 users
Yze didnt win over a few of the senior players that is pretty clear, did the removal of the Dynasty regalia *smile* them off and get things off on the wrong foot?
Maybe just maybe Gaie and others shouldve listen to the players and kept Quack Quack instead of hiring an external group to find us YzE.
Yeah taking down the success memories around the club wouldve upset a few..I don't blame them.

*a mate of mind said to me yesterday he watched Yze in the warm up against North at the telstra dome for 10mins. Not once did he speak to a player and he walked off the ground on his own. Not alongside a player, not a assistant coach, on his own.
He thought that was very strange.

Reactions: 1 users
Hardwick F#$@^$#@ this joint by walking the way he did.
Until now I’ve resisted bagging Dimma just from respect of what he has done.

But it hasn’t been a decline. It has been freefall and he saw it coming and did the reverse of the Captain going down with the ship.

In hindsight the mass exodus makes me a bit ashamed. The Richmond man….🤔 good while it lasted.

Maybe just maybe Gaie and others shouldve listen to the players and kept Quack Quack instead of hiring an external group to find us YzE.
Yeah taking down the success memories around the club wouldve upset a few..I don't blame them.

*a mate of mind said to me yesterday he watched Yze in the warm up against North at the telstra dome for 10mins. Not once did he speak to a player and he walked off the ground on his own. Not alongside a player, not a assistant coach, on his own.
He thought that was very strange.
Not surprised.

Reactions: 1 user
Changes will be made at Punt Road, because changes HAVE to be made.

Hardwick has a lot to answer for and I hope the Tiger army stop being sentimental with this bloke and remind him that his bullshite has not gone unnoticed when he waltzes out next game.
He’s gone down a few notches for me.
He’s a premiership coach but he speaks with a fork
Tyra Banks Flirting GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Why are there so many disgruntled premiership players looking to leave? Speaks volumes.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users