Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

he's been up against it... multiple players missing off each line...
but the club must bring out the vacuum and empty the bag in the off-season .. players and staff ..
we have a true opportunity with ladder position and trade values ..

Reactions: 3 users
So have I and there's something called peaks and troughs. It happens in life.
The trough doesn’t have to be an abyss though. This year is an abomination. Club management has done this, not Yze. But geez he has his work cut out for him to last more than his 3 years deal.

Reactions: 5 users
Say that again, if we win by 10 goals or more next week we end up with pick 2, getting way too close for comfort.
What are we gonna keep the Suns scoreless? We struggle to kick 10 goals in a game let alone win by 10 goals.

Reactions: 1 user
Only watched first half but that was all that was needed really as Hawks seemed to put que i the rack after quarter time.

It was obvious that players were totally out of sync.

They didnt know which structure to use in defence, whether it be man on man or zone.

Anyway, I see we only lost by 10 goals or whatever.

Probably could have been 15 goals.

he's been up against it... multiple players missing off each line...
but the club must bring out the vacuum and empty the bag in the off-season .. players and staff ..
we have a true opportunity with ladder position and trade values ..
Our off field management team…
Vintage Vacuuming GIF
that’s our speed for the forthcoming years.

Reactions: 1 users
What are we gonna keep the Suns scoreless? We struggle to kick 10 goals in a game let alone win by 10 goals.
I was at the Suns game yesterday, they were terrible. We are a genuine chance to win this & a big score won’t be required

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
If it was my club, I’d sack Yze and all the assistants. Put Leppitsch in as head coach & start again. That first quarter today was what it was like in 1992-3. Non-competitive and embarrassing.
What a ridiculous point of view.

Feral stupidity

• Dislike
Reactions: 6 users
I’ve been here for the last 44 Einstein. This is as bad as it’s been.
It’s almost like we won three flags in four years and were thus denied access to the best kids in the land for a significant period of time.

Reactions: 5 users
He has turned us from the most feared club and most desirable club into a insipid and rudderless football club.
They aren't even trying

• Sad
He won't last next year, so what's the point of keeping him.
Shouldve listen to the players and kept Quack Quack
Zippers this is crap

We’ll get a bunch of kids a coming in and senior players going out.

No one will expect Richmond to do anything in 2025

Why don’t you and others just have a quiet think for a minute instead of writing this tripe?

Reactions: 3 users
Agree. A win against his show ponies next week should be perfect.
Great idea. Tiges flog the Moldies n #Lolnorf fold again against whoever they're playing. Pick 2 in the main draft. 2nd pick on the second draft night so no possible little bonus pick trade n 2nd pick in the pre season draft. That'll help put a smile on the dial after the season we're having.