Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

If it was my club, I’d sack Yze and all the assistants. Put Leppitsch in as head coach & start again. That first quarter today was what it was like in 1992-3. Non-competitive and embarrassing.
Yeah it's so easy hey?

Reactions: 1 user
So have I and there's something called peaks and troughs. It happens in life.
So you either accept it or do something about it. I’m too old to accept crap like this year. Worst season since 1960 & I see no identifiable game plan, inconsistency of effort and commitment to supporting team mates. The playing list needs regeneration but it isn’t devoid of players who can play. That was our best midfield out there today and it was torched.

Reactions: 1 users
The Tigers are a bloody train wreck this season. From the injuries, to a jaded football department and an administration - forced to play men children who, and let’s be honest, hear footsteps! All of which Yze inherited.

If he decides to leave over the summer, and I hope he doesn’t, who could blame him.

If he stays it won’t be long before you start seeing long over due changes at Punt Road.
If there aren’t then he does need to go. I feel like he’s wasted a year.

The Tiges had no choice but to play crap today after North's tanking effort.Having said that,there needs to come something from the coach next year.

Reactions: 1 users
So you either accept it or do something about it. I’m too old to accept crap like this year. Worst season since 1960 & I see no identifiable game plan, inconsistency of effort and commitment to supporting team mates. The playing list needs regeneration but it isn’t devoid of players who can play. That was our best midfield out there today and it was torched.
You won't see improvement in 1st year. We need better talent which we'll get in the drafts. *smile* it's like a broken record here.

Reactions: 1 user
If there aren’t then he does need to go. I feel like he’s wasted a year.
Changes will be made at Punt Road, because changes HAVE to be made.

Hardwick has a lot to answer for and I hope the Tiger army stop being sentimental with this bloke and remind him that his bullshite has not gone unnoticed when he waltzes out next game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
The Tiges had no choice but to play crap today after North's tanking effort.Having said that,there needs to come something from the coach next year.
Say that again, if we win by 10 goals or more next week we end up with pick 2, getting way too close for comfort.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Hardwick has a lot to answer for and I hope the Tiger army stop being sentimental with this bloke and remind him that his bullshite has not gone unnoticed next game.
Agree. A win against his show ponies next week should be perfect.

Hardwick has a lot to answer for and I hope the Tiger army stop being sentimental with this bloke and remind him that his bullshite has not gone unnoticed next game.
Me too. As I said earlier Hardwick was like a passenger on a crashing airplane that took the last parachute and left everyone else to die in the wreck. Poetic justice would be for the Suns to continue to avoid finals and he gets sacked 3 years in.

Reactions: 5 users
Has had a full year of grace free from criticism, but wont get the same next year if things dont change.

Reactions: 6 users