Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

If l told you all that in 2016 , the Tiggs would win 3 flags & be in a preliminary final in the other .
With the coach bailing out mid year , president, CEO gone !!!!
Would you accept that the club would fall of the cliff with NO top selections in the draft .

I would take it every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Just get a grip folks , lm excited very excited on what's coming up in the next 3 drafts .
Players will go years end ,that's great draft away Tiggs ...
Stay the course Yze had NO chance this year and probably the next as well .

Stick fat , the tide will turn

• Love
Reactions: 21 users
I’m an optimist by nature. In Dimma’s first year when we were being labeled the worst team since Fitzroy, I wasn’t worried. I watched us. We played with ticker, a plan, and we had some young guns getting better quickly.

This time around? I’m older. I know life is not always easy.

In short, I’m not as confident. We are still playing with ticker. But, the plan? Young stars about to emerge? Both are big question marks…
I agree, You've answered your own question. The key diff is Dimma had a great core of classy top draft picks to work with, which everyone knew were very promising, us fans, him, the side. Massive difference. This time around we don't have that, at least not yet. We're at a very low ebb.

Reactions: 2 users
It’s all irrelevant the excuses as I can accept them, but thousands of fans won’t. You are not reading my messages in my posts.
Read them again and see if you can see my points. Fans will not pay for this rubbish if it continues as it means no improvement has occurred. It’s economically unsustainable TD.
A lot of fans understand the situation better than you give them credit for!

How many is a lot? Have you interviewed them all? Nonsense response and time will only tell who's right.
I read many blogs created by Tiger supporters and the overwhelming response is that most comments posted express a patience and understanding of the year our new coach had to deal with and are sticking fat.

You on the other hand with your inane arguments are just frustrated and howling at the moon!

Man up and hang tough and support rather than white ant the efforts of our coach who was given a poison chalice when he took on the job late last year!!!

Reactions: 7 users
I read many blogs created by Tiger supporters and the overwhelming response is that most comments posted express a patience and understanding of the year our new coach had to deal with and are sticking fat.

You on the other hand with your inane arguments are just frustrated and howling at the moon!

Man up and hang tough and support rather than white ant the efforts of our coach who was given a poison chalice when he took on the job late last year!!!
So he was given a poison chalice do we defend those who gave him that chalice. Just a thought.

For what it is worth i think we have bought most of this on ourselves. A lot of posters have voiced the opinion that we have been very poor ever since 2016 in a lot of key areas. That has been an ongoing opinion by them as well.
I think that is actually being borne out now. It is reasonable to ask have we created a sheer cliff to fall off when it did not need to be.
I think we started to belive our own hype and could not stop drinking the bath water.

Not including myself here but i think it Unfair on supporters who have voiced concerns and pointed out bad decisions ever since 2016.
Ive never been that astute or courageous to go against the tide.
I suppose it is hard to be heard and be listened to as a critic when we are actually winning most of our games.
To those supporters i say well done it would not have been easy to be so critical while we were winning flags.

One thing for sure to have fallen so far so sharply we sure have got some serious things wrong.

As for Yze well im sceptical, i think with what has unfolded so far people are entitled to be so.
I don't see people actually calling for his head but that may well change if we are in the same place at this time next year. That has nothing to with wins either for most of us it has nothing to do with the win loss column.

• Haha
  • Wow
Forgetting any genuine excuses he’s had in his first season in charge , a few non negotiables I’d have liked to have seen more non negotiable, commitment at man and ball , backing of teammates , playing out the 100 minutes .

I think / hope this pre season will be completely different, I get the feel Yze has quietly slid in , had a look around , got the vibe for the place and come seasons end it will be my way or the highway and I can only hope this will have us headed in the right direction.

IMHO he deserves another season to prove that he can coach , at this point he obviously hasn’t proven he can , however weighing everything up it dosent mean he can’t coach .

You still haven’t understood one word I said . Go back to start and read what I posted as I’m a stayer. Blogs aren’t 100k plus members 😂.
Unless you fully understand what I originally posted I can’t give you anymore of my quality time on this matter as it’s obviously too complex for you

One thing that does have to happen and I’m not saying it’s not but the MC/ coaching department must be all on the one page and form a team that works well together.

Obviously coaching groups rapidly change for a variety of reasons, Teague allready gone , Rutten and Newy back at punt rd , Lambo now on board , dead set crucial to get the correct nucleus, hopefully we can add the correct people to get the best out of Yze

Reactions: 1 user
You still haven’t understood one word I said . Go back to start and read what I posted as I’m a stayer. Blogs aren’t 100k plus members 😂.
Unless you fully understand what I originally posted I can’t give you anymore of my quality time on this matter as it’s obviously too complex for you
And I bet your shi@$#% doesn't stink either - ma va!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
So he was given a poison chalice do we defend those who gave him that chalice. Just a thought.

For what it is worth i think we have bought most of this on ourselves. A lot of posters have voiced the opinion that we have been very poor ever since 2016 in a lot of key areas. That has been an ongoing opinion by them as well.
I think that is actually being borne out now. It is reasonable to ask have we created a sheer cliff to fall off when it did not need to be.
I think we started to belive our own hype and could not stop drinking the bath water.

Not including myself here but i think it Unfair on supporters who have voiced concerns and pointed out bad decisions ever since 2016.
Ive never been that astute or courageous to go against the tide.
I suppose it is hard to be heard and be listened to as a critic when we are actually winning most of our games.
To those supporters i say well done it would not have been easy to be so critical while we were winning flags.

One thing for sure to have fallen so far so sharply we sure have got some serious things wrong.

As for Yze well im sceptical, i think with what has unfolded so far people are entitled to be so.
I don't see people actually calling for his head but that may well change if we are in the same place at this time next year. That has nothing to with wins either for most of us it has nothing to do with the win loss column.
It my come as a shock to some of the more consistent and "loud" posters on this site, but the RFC listen to other people, and not us, when it comes to making any decision about which direction the club plans to go. :rolleyes:

Do you ever read what you write and post here?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users