Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

No, not spot on.

The question is stupid.

No one will know how good Yze is until our list has been rejuvenated.

Give him another couple. This should go without saying but PRE will peanut like no other site
I’ve been a member since 1980. Don’t like an opinion that doesn’t agree with yours - fine - block me.

Mark Neeld II isn’t the answer. See you at the G next week if you’d like to debate it further if you dare

It’s all irrelevant the excuses as I can accept them, but thousands of fans won’t. You are not reading my messages in my posts.
Read them again and see if you can see my points. Fans will not pay for this rubbish if it continues as it means no improvement has occurred. It’s economically unsustainable TD.

This take is bad.

We had 37 years in the wilderness and we still had one of the best fanbases in the league.

You underestimate the resilience of Tiger supporters. We won three flags and most of us understand a rebuild will take time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Just can’t see how he will survive long term. He could double our wins next year and still only end up with a record of 4-19 and another spoon.

Poor Yze couldn’t have taken a worse coaching job in football.

Furious how will he NOT survive?

Club is fully invested and stable.

Media narrative will be ‘look at all those picks, club is now a crèche’

If we nail a good draft haul we will be Hawthorn from a few years back.

No way Yze gets heat. It’s all in peoples heads.

Reactions: 1 users
I’ve been a member since 1980. Don’t like an opinion that doesn’t agree with yours - fine - block me.

Mark Neeld II isn’t the answer. See you at the G next week if you’d like to debate it further if you dare
Carter or the Baron only likes two types of opinions; his own and those that agree with his own.

To be fair Yze does need next year to show what he can do; probably even the year after. Doesn’t mean that people need to drink the Carter Kool Aid and keep silent on what has transpired this year. It has been very very ugly to watch.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Calling posters names is folly.
Yze has had a year from hell but none of us really know what’s ahead for him. He could be a bust or he could be our next Premiership coach.
Time will only tell. :coffee:

This take is bad.

We had 37 years in the wilderness and we still had one of the best fanbases in the league.

You underestimate the resilience of Tiger supporters. We won three flags and most of us understand a rebuild will take time.
We had to save our skins by shaking tins it got so bad. The Carlton FC ran a charity game for us. We can’t even get our development going because money isn’t there. Don’t tell me my take is bad as it’s real.

Can’t believe people are protecting Yze and Co by saying we are tanking.
This isn’t tanking
This is just *smile* coaching

Yze has had a year from hell but none of us really know what’s ahead for him. He could be a bust or he could be our next Premiership coach.
Also descending into infighting on PRE will only lead to a Lord of the Flies scenario. It’s exactly what Chris Scott would want.

Stick fat everyone!

• Love
This take is bad.

21000 at the ground today. Embarrassing crowd regardless of Marvel. Fans don’t like the rubbish we are dishing up and are voting with their feet.

Everyone knows a rebuild will take time but give us better than this uncompetitive and unskillful dross we witness most weeks.

I hear what you’re saying but I just don’t see it. Seen a lot of footy and a lot of coaches. There’s just nothing there.

Reactions: 1 user
Carter or the Baron only likes two types of opinions; his own and those that agree with his own.

To be fair Yze does need next year to show what he can do; probably even the year after. Doesn’t mean that people need to drink the Carter Kool Aid and keep silent on what has transpired this year. It has been very very ugly to watch.

to answer seriously, I think the club got caught overrating our list again, which is not great to be honest.

Yze was bullish in his interview, Newman not so much. Take from that what you will.

The club will no doubt be fully aware of what is required now. Blair Hartley is an extremely intelligent and talented man.

I believe - and this is just my humble opinion - that we moved on conversations with Bolton and Rioli just recently and fully intend to trade in some high end draft capital.

This would fit with the penny dropping around the true state of our list. We're in a for a rebuild Ridley but it need not be arduous or bleak.

I think many fans will be pleased with our off-season. Very pleased.

Reactions: 2 users
Dimma was in charge of the worst team since Fitzroy. Club has been decimated by injuries. Recruitment beyond his control.
I’m certainly prepared to give him more time.

Reactions: 5 users

He’ll get next year given his contract. But there’ll be no change in result. It’ll be an interesting discussion this time next year.

Easy to be a keyboard warrior champ. I’ll be there next week as I’ve been for the past 44 years. Top level at the city end. Come and call me a peanut then and see how you go.
well I can't reach over the fence from the mcc can i

• Haha
to answer seriously, I think the club got caught overrating our list again, which is not great to be honest.

Yze was bullish in his interview, Newman not so much. Take from that what you will.

The club will no doubt be fully aware of what is required now. Blair Hartley is an extremely intelligent and talented man.

I believe - and this is just my humble opinion - that we moved on conversations with Bolton and Rioli just recently and fully intend to trade in some high end draft capital.

This would fit with the penny dropping around the true state of our list. We're in a for a rebuild Ridley but it need not be arduous or bleak.

I think many fans will be pleased with our off-season. Very pleased.
I thought Carter was good cop 🤣. I agree with most of this and am looking forward to the off season to see what talent we can get in as the cupboard is bare. Not sure on the Bolton and Rioli situation although I feel it is probably more player than club driven. Regardless if it is true we need to make the most of it.

Agree in the main on Hartley but the Ryan extension was insane; absolutely insane. He has been putrid all season.