Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

Grow up as it’s terrible viewing and memberships and attendances have dropped. Haven’t you noticed or are you just ignoring them?
We are in tough economic times and people want quality entertainment for their dollar and they will choose other forms if this trash is dished up. We’ve had 19 losses in a season and it’s unsustainable to continue watching this rubbish if it continues let alone for struggling fans to pay for it.
I hope you’re not insinuating I’m one of the band Waggoners ? I’m stating the realistic facts of what will happen if if if if as I said if no improvement happens.
No I'm not calling you one but let the *smile* bloke build something FFS. Can't expect it in 1 year with wayward players.

Have a look at how many BASIC errors the *smile* seniors made today!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Grow up as it’s terrible viewing and memberships and attendances have dropped. Haven’t you noticed or are you just ignoring them?
We are in tough economic times and people want quality entertainment for their dollar and they will choose other forms if this trash is dished up. We’ve had 19 losses in a season and it’s unsustainable to continue watching this rubbish if it continues let alone for struggling fans to pay for it.
I hope you’re not insinuating I’m one of the band Waggoners ? I’m stating the realistic facts of what will happen if if if if as I said if no improvement happens.
That you Stig?

A new coach can give a rapid improvement aka The philosopher and Kingsley. It usually happens in there 1st year.
Therefore how to you explain Yze's arrived at Punt Rd.
Injuries didn't happen in before round 1.
That excuse has been beaten to death.
No game plan.
No improvement in none of the kids
The sudden end to Dusty's career
And the mass exodus wanting to leave.
Pay him out and start the search again.
He need someone who will lift the 6->8 kids coming in November
Injuries did happen before Rd 0.
We were competitive at the start of the year.
It's become more and more unravelled as the players have sensed the season is a waste and the era is over.

Reactions: 1 user
No I'm not calling you one but let the *smile* bloke build something FFS. Can't expect it in 1 year with wayward players.

Have a look at how many BASIC errors the *smile* seniors made today!!!
That’s the problem our senior players are checked out or cooked so where is the leadership going to come from with our new kids? It’s all irrelevant TF because another *smile* year like this it becomes an economic decision as people want hope and life.

what a absolute balls up getting this guy and Newman in .

Reactions: 1 users
Yze cannot afford another year like this. It’s economically unsustainable for the club as fans will just not buy memberships or attend games. It’s unwatchable his brand of football and he doesn’t demand for any defensive pressure.
The team has to show improvement next year like in Dimma’s first year otherwise the excuses are over.
Do you actually believe that having to deal with a broken list and some of the most mediocre drafting of any club post 2020 + the worst injury list of any club in recent times + a CEO whose head is otherwise focused on new challenges + a lot of dead wood left by the sudden walk out of the previous coach + a relatively new President establishing himself in that role + an icon of the game and our club taking far too long to retire + new assistant coaches and the departure of a senior assistant coach + the continual white anting of the club by the AFL re: fixturing, biased umpiring and a blatantly aggressive and negative football media that loves to knock Richmond down (Barrett is a face I would love to slap) in his first year of senior coaching was all part of Yze’s master plan?

I admire the fact he has kept a level head in public and forged ahead under incredibly difficult circumstances.

He cannot be judged on this year and watch the changes at the end of this season into the pre-season that he will instigate and needs to instigate.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
Do you actually believe that having to deal with a broken list and some of the most mediocre drafting of any club post 2020 + the worst injury list of any club in recent times + a CEO whose head is otherwise focused on new challenges + a lot of dead wood left by the sudden walk out of the previous coach + a relatively new President establishing himself in that role + an icon of the game and our club taking far too long to retire + new assistant coaches and the departure of a senior assistant coach + the continual white anting of the club by the AFL re: fixturing, biased umpiring and a blatantly aggressive and negative football media that loves to knock Richmond down (Barrett is a face I would love to slap) in his first year of senior coaching was all part of Yze’s master plan?

I admire the fact he has kept a level head in public and forged ahead under incredibly difficult circumstances.

He cannot be judged on this year and watch the changes at the end of this season into the pre-season that he will instigate and needs to instigate.
It’s all irrelevant the excuses as I can accept them, but thousands of fans won’t. You are not reading my messages in my posts.
Read them again and see if you can see my points. Fans will not pay for this rubbish if it continues as it means no improvement has occurred. It’s economically unsustainable TD.

That’s the problem our senior players are checked out or cooked so where is the leadership going to come from with our new kids? It’s all irrelevant TF because another *smile* year like this it becomes an economic decision as people want hope and life.
It happens at clubs like it or not. Just glad we're not at late 80s/early 90s level at least.

Same here and he knows it. Hardest job of any team in this league. Just wish some doubters would just accept the fact it takes time and realise he's not a dud as Neeld, Bolton, Shaw, Noble and some others clearly were. He's got the guts to not chicken out of this position.

Reactions: 2 users
The only differences are that we’ve banked a few flags and we’re better off financially.
Club is still begging for money for the new development and president last work seemed concerned about our finances in these tough times. We couldn't even sell a million dollars of digital bricks with 100k members. Ten bucks a brick on average.

Last edited:
I think next year could very well be worse. We’re looking down the barrel of a winless season with a bunch of kids and guys who aren’t good enough to get a game anywhere else. Enormous changes are required on and off field to even make us competitive. Yze will get through next year, but highly unlikely to saddle up in 2026.
Lol of course it’ll be worse, look at the list!

But you a moron if you think Yze won’t see out there years at least

• Dislike
I am not one to jump at shadows - but I have some serious concerns. A lot of red flags this year that go deeper than our injury list.
That’s me. Selection issues, sub issues, no game plans, senior blokes checked out.

Reactions: 3 users
If the players don't give a *smile* and just want the season over, nothing Yze can do about it. Hiw can he drop ALL of those being underwhelming, when we've got 3 fit players in vfl?
No ability to force standards when there no repercussions.
The players don’t give a *smile*? Maybe the case and if so that is on them. But it’s also on him for not being able to get any buy in. If is the case he has lost them and that is a bad sign.

We are a terrible team to watch at the moment. Extremely boring and unimaginative. Just kick short to the pocket then down the line so the opposition can force a turnover. Extremely predictable and very boring. He would want to show us something different year.

Any chance of some in game positional changes? Rioli on the ball would be a good start.
Can’t have the hack squad running together all game. ( Hopper, Dow, Tarranto and Prestia.