Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

That damn camel that Yze bought in needs to be shot
Happy Dj Snake GIF

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Blight in the reserves. Dow in the seniors. Smith as sub.

Yze is a genius apparently.

Reactions: 5 users
Think we’ve discovered why Yze couldn’t get a gig as a senior coach for so long

Reactions: 2 users
Blight in the reserves. Dow in the seniors. Smith as sub.

Yze is a genius apparently.
If the players don't give a *smile* and just want the season over, nothing Yze can do about it. Hiw can he drop ALL of those being underwhelming, when we've got 3 fit players in vfl?
No ability to force standards when there no repercussions.

Yze cannot afford another year like this. It’s economically unsustainable for the club as fans will just not buy memberships or attend games. It’s unwatchable his brand of football and he doesn’t demand for any defensive pressure.
The team has to show improvement next year like in Dimma’s first year otherwise the excuses are over.

Reactions: 1 users
Hopefully we'll see some proper coaching and a game plan with a more stable team next season because not seen much so far. Hard to judge this year, it's been a debacle. 1 player played every game, would make it hard on anyone

Yze cannot afford another year like this. It’s economically unsustainable for the club as fans will just not buy memberships or attend games. It’s unwatchable his brand of football and he doesn’t demand for any defensive pressure.
The team has to show improvement next year like in Dimma’s first year otherwise the excuses are over.
*smile* the bandwagoners then. Go find another club.

• Dislike
Reactions: 3 users
I think next year could very well be worse. We’re looking down the barrel of a winless season with a bunch of kids and guys who aren’t good enough to get a game anywhere else. Enormous changes are required on and off field to even make us competitive. Yze will get through next year, but highly unlikely to saddle up in 2026.

*smile* the bandwagoners then. Go find another club.
Grow up as it’s terrible viewing and memberships and attendances have dropped. Haven’t you noticed or are you just ignoring them?
We are in tough economic times and people want quality entertainment for their dollar and they will choose other forms if this trash is dished up. We’ve had 19 losses in a season and it’s unsustainable to continue watching this rubbish if it continues let alone for struggling fans to pay for it.
I hope you’re not insinuating I’m one of the band Waggoners ? I’m stating the realistic facts of what will happen if if if if as I said if no improvement happens.

Reactions: 1 users
A new coach can give a rapid improvement aka The philosopher and Kingsley. It usually happens in there 1st year.
Therefore how to you explain Yze's arrived at Punt Rd.
Injuries didn't happen in before round 1.
That excuse has been beaten to death.
No game plan.
No improvement in none of the kids
The sudden end to Dusty's career
And the mass exodus wanting to leave.
Pay him out and start the search again.
He need someone who will lift the 6->8 kids coming in November