Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

When staff leave an organisation 90% of the time its due to the fact that they do not like / respect their manager

Unfortunately for Yze, if Shai or Rioli leave, its on him

Its on him, because they just don't believe in him, and if thats the case, his days are numbered.
Load of bs. No one is bigger then the club simple as that. If your not in we'll pack your locker.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I’ve still got splinters in my arse and will have for another 12 months if I think Yze is the right coach for us .

Very easy to find negatives when we have had the season we’ve had , however one thing I’ve liked over the past 6 weeks or so is that a lot of our” better” passages of play have involved our cubs , some nice quick skilled ball movement . I’m not super excited by our cubs , I think we have some good talent , however not convinced if we have that necessary elite talent for flag 14 yet

Reactions: 7 users
We went at 36% accuracy yesterday and 31% the week before, 50% v GWS and 36% v Freo.

if we did everything the same but had a few blokes kick the ball straighter at goal we win 2 of those games and have “honourable losses” in the other 2. And our opinion of Yze would be reasonably positive right now I’d predict.

Reactions: 8 users
We went at 36% accuracy yesterday and 31% the week before, 50% v GWS and 36% v Freo.

if we did everything the same but had a few blokes kick the ball straighter at goal we win 2 of those games and have “honourable losses” in the other 2. And our opinion of Yze would be reasonably positive right now I’d predict.
I’m not sure the stats , however a concern for me is we appear to allow teams to attack through the corridor a lot allowing a lot of shots at goal from more in front of the sticks and obviously a lot more predictable to “ crumb’ too then the boundary line , we appear in contrast that we attack from the wings and bomb to the pockets resulting in tougher shots at goal . I’d like to think having a fitter team ( not coming back from injury ) will also help us fix this up a bit 🤞🏼

Reactions: 1 users
The first few games this year looked quite good and then the injuries just fcked us, I think a normal type of year would have a given us a better indication of his coaching so I hope next year he gets a better run

Reactions: 2 users

Agreed, it’s a fine line

From a club point of view we benefit from where are on the ladder, that’s the reality

I’m not sure the stats , however a concern for me is we appear to allow teams to attack through the corridor a lot allowing a lot of shots at goal from more in front of the sticks and obviously a lot more predictable to “ crumb’ too then the boundary line , we appear in contrast that we attack from the wings and bomb to the pockets resulting in tougher shots at goal . I’d like to think having a fitter team ( not coming back from injury ) will also help us fix this up a bit 🤞🏼
That was the Dan Frawley game plan bc he didn't have the talent or skilled enough players. We need to get to the draft asap and hope we can find some cream midfielders

Lemme guess

We can’t even beat North

We must have the worst coach in the league, man

Erp derp

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
when you are ta

when you are tanking the obligation is not to kick straight but to remain in the game long enough to be competitive then lose.

That was the Dan Frawley game plan bc he didn't have the talent or skilled enough players. We need to get to the draft asap and hope we can find some cream midfielders
We had sixteen more inside 50s than North yesterday and still only managed 77 points? Reckon some cream high marking forwards would be a better choice.

Reactions: 1 user
We had sixteen more inside 50s than North yesterday and still only managed 77 points? Reckon some cream high marking forwards would be a better choice.
yes i agree, but if our Mids were a lot cleaner and a couple a lot quicker we would be a half decent side. They got a lot of their goals from direct stoppages and they're a young bottom side. Definitely need a power forward and Fawcett will be interesting to see if he ever gets on the park

yes i agree, but if our Mids were a lot cleaner and a couple a lot quicker we would be a half decent side. They got a lot of their goals from direct stoppages and they're a young bottom side. Definitely need a power forward and Fawcett will be interesting to see if he ever gets on the park
Reckon, 3 power forwards are now the go.We have none.

Press play.

Move balta back
Move Balta forward
Move Balta back
Move balta forward

Go back to Melbourne please

Reactions: 1 user
Acid will come onto Ooze next Year, especially if there are less injuries.
Just couldn't drop anyone with the lack of personnel on the park.
Pretty sure Bolts, Shorty and many others stinking it up would have been dropped.
Over to Toce and Recruiting Dept now.