Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

Don't know if he can coach but I do know we are getting worse each week.

Reactions: 2 users
Im honestly not Stig…. I followed Stig on on here because of his posts bagging the kool aid drinkers and giving it to trolls in this forum…. There’s plenty in this forum who just think the club will miraculously rise to the top of the table again with no recruiting, no list management and no coaching….
Stig was right… Yze has to go…. And Stig needs to be reinstated into forum.

I'm coming around to the view that Yze is unfortunately the sacrificial lamb. The injuries haven't helped, but we play as if he's totally devoid of ideas. Things won't magically improve because of one wonder draft, and we'll still be fighting to stay off the bottom in 2027. Partway through that season we'll be in the hunt for another coach and will thank Adem for his services and bring in someone else.

• Dislike
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
I'm coming around to the view that Yze is unfortunately the sacrificial lamb. The injuries haven't helped, but we play as if he's totally devoid of ideas. Things won't magically improve because of one wonder draft, and we'll still be fighting to stay off the bottom in 2027. Partway through that season we'll be in the hunt for another coach and will thank Adem for his services and bring in someone else.
He's got the brains and experience to do a Sam Mitchell.

Reactions: 2 users
this ain’t twig…. further proof you’re drinking too heavily… get a train 🚂 or taxi 🚕 home from the football , excessive drinking is not good for your body or your mind and it’s showing
You are Twig. Your posting is spot on the same.....like a 5 year old.

Reactions: 1 users
Seeing our very high effort, very low efficiency today reinforces the high risk/low reward nature of Yze's current game plan.

Needs some work.

Also wondering why he leaves positional changes to the last 9 minutes of a game so often. If you're going to stick to the system, stick to it. If you're going to try and make moves to win, do it when it can make a difference.

Balta has really been undone by this year's instructions.

Reactions: 3 users
Very hard to judge Yze purely based on the 20 odd injuries every week , however is anyone concerned that he doesn’t appear to have any type of hard edge? His pressers are the same most weeks, left everything out there and happy with the effort. We need to work on the execution, really 😳.

"have a big pre-season over execution"......I'll be looking forward to this.

We came good under Dimma but still were realistically labelled as having bad disposals.

Gameplan was on display a lot today. Control when needed overlap run, forward handball, surge, trust. Take out some skill errors, take out some un-needed long kicks, some accurate kicks and we easily win.

Yeah, yeah I know a lot of if's but it's starting to click. we're getting an early pre-season into the boys and starting to set the ground rules on two way running. Some of the defensive running to get back and prevent scores from a turnover was phenomenal. Small shoots but it's getting there.

Yeah I'm as frustrated as many about the eff-ups and skill errors but the structure is starting to appear.

• Wow
Reactions: 12 users