Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

Take away the Fremantle game, since round 16 our opponents have kicked amazingly straight 81goals 41 behinds. What do we put that down to? I think diabical turnovers and letting teams easily transition through the corridor too often (our lack of pace) .

Reactions: 11 users
Lazarus has a better chance rising from the dead a second time than Yze surviving after today. Next year I think will be his last year if we are around the same stage. I feel sorry for him, but he should've known what he was in for with an aging lot of senior guys, Meehan 23, results 23 and our kids nowhere near the cream of 2010 Dimma had. He also doesn't have the stability of Peggy and Benny, so he's going to have to rise from the dead to save his job after next year. We are not are minnow club and we have a huge membership base and investors so they demand success. I give him all my blessings as he's going to need any form of divine and non divine intervention of life .

Reactions: 2 users
If all the players leave that are expected to, we will finish last next year. You can’t lose that much experience and be competitive. Is this Yze’s fault??

Reactions: 3 users
If all the players leave that are expected to, we will finish last next year. You can’t lose that much experience and be competitive. Is this Yze’s fault??
It’s not, but as I said earlier, he’s the sacrificial lamb. He’ll make his 3rd year, but be replaced by the next season. Similar to what happened with Brisbane and Leppitsch, where Fagan has reaped the rewards of what Leppitsch put in place.

Take away the Fremantle game, since round 16 our opponents have kicked amazingly straight 81goals 41 behinds. What do we put that down to? I think diabical turnovers and letting teams easily transition through the corridor too often (our lack of pace) .
We use to pack the back 50 corridor and force them to lead out wide.

Reactions: 1 user
Lazarus has a better chance rising from the dead a second time than Yze surviving after today. Next year I think will be his last year if we are around the same stage. I feel sorry for him, but he should've known what he was in for with an aging lot of senior guys, Meehan 23, results 23 and our kids nowhere near the cream of 2010 Dimma had. He also doesn't have the stability of Peggy and Benny, so he's going to have to rise from the dead to save his job after next year. We are not are minnow club and we have a huge membership base and investors so they demand success. I give him all my blessings as he's going to need any form of divine and non divine intervention of life .
Ridiculously stupid take , so we haven’t been able to replace outgoing 300 game triple premiership legends with r2/3 and mid season pics further to that an injury list that has never been any less than 12 or so since r3 and you come out with that crap , spare me

• Dislike
Reactions: 8 users
Ridiculously stupid take , so we haven’t been able to replace outgoing 300 game triple premiership legends with r2/3 and mid season pics further to that an injury list that has never been any less than 12 or so since r3 and you come out with that crap , spare me
It's fact and stop your insults please . We've failed in drafting and the 22 trades were garbage and this is why we've lost picks early. lol . Our list is miles off with both kids and veterans. List management is woeful so try and follow how we failed badly at it after 2020. Don't look at draft picks only as we picked up 2 low DE footballers on big deals for four early picks and the 21 draft we had 5 picks under 30 and they're looking pretty miserable. Now spare us if with your insults and show some maturity and do some homework before you drip like a leaking tap.

• Dislike
Reactions: 3 users
It's fact and stop your insults please . We've failed in drafting and the 22 trades were garbage and this is why we've lost picks early. lol . Our list is miles off with both kids and veterans. List management is woeful so try and follow how we failed badly at it after 2020. Don't look at draft picks only as we picked up 2 low DE footballers on big deals for four early picks and the 21 draft we had 5 picks under 30 and they're looking pretty miserable. Now spare us if with your insults and show some maturity and do some homework before you drip like a leaking tap.
None of that was Yze doing, in fact he wasn’t even here then so I’m struggling to understand how all of that means he gets the sack.

If the club has a realistic view of all this then it actually buys Yze more time. Time to build the list he wants, time to build his own assistants not Dimma’s left overs, time to grow with the players and develop his style of footy.
What sort of club sacks a coach for the failings of the football department prior to his arrival. Have we gone back to the 80’s?

Reactions: 12 users
You almost had a point before you dropped the insult at the end.

Reactions: 2 users
None of that was Yze doing, in fact he wasn’t even here then so I’m struggling to understand how all of that means he gets the sack.

If the club has a realistic view of all this then it actually buys Yze more time. Time to build the list he wants, time to build his own assistants not Dimma’s left overs, time to grow with the players and develop his style of footy.
What sort of club sacks a coach for the failings of the football department prior to his arrival. Have we gone back to the 80’s?
I said he will get another year , but he will need to show improvement as today was unacceptable. I don’t think the club can afford to keep him if we have a shocker like this year. He may survive to mid season in his final year, but he’s got his work cut out.
Every sacked coach gets sacked because the football department lets them down otherwise they would never be sacked if the football department did their job.

Last edited:
No he insulted me and I told him not to behave like this.
Britney Spears Yes GIF

• Love
we’re bottom due to bad list management, bad trades, bad coaching and bad drafting… we’re not down the bottom due to umpires or an afl conspiracy against Richmond… We’re bad, but believe we can change it pretty quick

I see glimpses of what we could be. Just need the right players to execute it. Yze will lead us back to the promised land, enjoy the ride, coz it will be bumpy, but support the club, the coach and the players, coz you’re gonna look like an idiot when they rise up again

Reactions: 6 users
Defensively, we had too many forward of the ball today when we had possession. Which would have been fine except when we turned it over...so many folks just couldn't chase. Look at our tackle count for example. He can put in a style, but he can't kick the ball for them.

Reactions: 1 users
When staff leave an organisation 90% of the time its due to the fact that they do not like / respect their manager

Unfortunately for Yze, if Shai or Rioli leave, its on him

Its on him, because they just don't believe in him, and if thats the case, his days are numbered.

• Love
Been a critic of him since Picturegate.
But he's had a 1st year from hell.
Be a Blessing for him if those senior players do leave.
Means he would have HIS side in from next year.
2026 will be make or break for Yze.

Reactions: 1 users