Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

If we loose all the remaining games Adem will have coached us to our worst season in club history. We only won two games in 1960 but we had two draws. He has had some help though from Meehan the butcher and the great eye of the potato Matthew Clarke.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
If we loose all the remaining games Adem will have coached us to our worst season in club history. We only won two games in 1960 but we had two draws. He has had some help though from Meehan the butcher and the great eye of the potato Matthew Clarke.

Plus there were only 18 H&A games back then. This year we will have played 23.

Fingers crossed 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Aaahhhhh for those successful years of the mid 80’s when we sacked coaches on a yearly basis.
Heh heh well the list is approaching the same status as back them too especially if Bolton, Baker amd Dan snatch it! Veterans and stars cooked and leaving a few foot soldiers and not much else.

True, but those cut throat decisions lead us to 3 premierships, 32 years later
FMD. That means I'll be getting my next flag for my 100th birthday. Not sure i'm gunna be able to hang around that long in the first place n even if I do I probably won't remember who to barrack for n then I'll forget who won by the next morning. Way to many hard yards to be done, maybe I'll just spend the next few years barracking for one of the grand finalists on the day n at least I'll be a 50 / 50 chance of picking a winner.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
If they aren't any good, what do you do??
Keep them.
Sack them
The list is *smile* than a forward line of Todd Bremann and Shane Morrison.
The talent we have had has been injured more than Joe Biden's memory.
We're not sacking a coach in these conditions. The damage we'd do to our club would be horrible. Remember when we had to pay through the ass to get washed up coaches because no one wanted to come here?
We don't want those days again.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Needs to go back up in the box and coach. I was watching him a fair bit today from where I was sitting and he was sitting down for long periods of time. How the hell is he seeing what’s going on in the game

• Wow
In Yze’s defence, you can’t predict the skill level shown today and have a game plan to suit , got some hard work to do , hopefully he gets some elite talent to work with in November

Reactions: 1 users
Needs to go back up in the box and coach. I was watching him a fair bit today from where I was sitting and he was sitting down for long periods of time. How the hell is he seeing what’s going on in the game
When he was appointed they said he sees the game like no other. He must see the scoreboard differently too.

I see no evidence of any system. Where’s the tactical genius we were sold?

• Love
Reactions: 1 users