Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

Yze and his men have made us very uncompetitive very quickly.

Reactions: 6 users
Even in the dim dark days of the late 80s and early 90s, and the Frawley and Wallace years, we won more than 2 games in a season.

1960? I believe we are heading for our worst season ever, statistically anyway.
Even during those days you looked forward going to games. Now you just CBFed.

Reactions: 2 users
Blind Freddy knows, stop Dacios increases your chances of winning.
Not only did we lose, but gave the little smurf another 3 votes.
Shocking coaching today

Bring back Quack Quack

Reactions: 1 user
has us on target for our worst season in the history of the club.

Reactions: 1 users
2 wins, 2 draws

1897 (VFA)
2 wins, 1 draw

This will be the worse season in history if we can't win 1 more game.
4 years after winning our 3rd flag in 4 years. Quite an impressive rate of destruction.

Reactions: 3 users
34 tackles. 2 inside 50. No excuses for that. Weak as *smile*, I hope the media death ride them.

At the moment Yze is like the substitute teacher and the RFC players are the students who are playing up with the old boss away.

• Love
He has had a horrible run with injuries and our list is poor but we are a hard watch. The long bombing down the line to a contest just doesn't suit us. It's boring and easy to defend. He will need a rethink if he is to have a decent career as a coach.

If Yze wants to be a long term coach at the RFC he needs a completely new MC and assistants.

Needs to sit the denior blokes down alongside Blair and Livingstone and look em in the eye and ask all of tthen whether or not they are up for it to do the hard yards.

If not he asks em where they want to go and the club facilitates the move.

Has his erasure of the Harwick dynasty at Punt Road got the remaining Premiership players noses out of joint?

Reactions: 2 users
Right now there are big question marks on Yze, but I'll ultimately judge him by what he does post season. This season has been a clusterf#$k for multiple reasons, but I want to see a clear direction going into the offseason. We are stuck in no mans land with both list management, and game plan.

Our remaining senior players are not good enough to lift us from this quagmire, so let's move some of them on for whatever they're worth and go hard at the draft (this year and next). We should be open minded to all trade possibilitie to regenerate through the draft.

I'm still not sure what style of game Yze wants to play, but whatever it is, it's fugly to watch. We need hard runners, players prepared to take the game on, and some genuine speed. Some tackling and pressure might also be nice.

Not sure if Stig has resurfaced in this forum yet??

But one point Stig was correct about, is Yze can’t coach….

• Haha