Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

Hopefully those on here just watched Kane Cornes on Channel 9
Bang !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Funny post
You must be a complete nuffie
Tell me this
Anyone with half an idea about coaching would of tried to “ tag “ Houston last night
Correct ?
The idea of YZE not coaching in the box is crazy . He has no live data and continues to “ cheerlead “ on the bench
The press conference and TV interviews are poor
Did you listen to his interview at half time last night
The question was what are you going to do about Houston ? His reply , we have Daniel Rioli down the other end
Suggest you learn about the game instead of having a crack at me champ
YZE can’t coach
The laughing and smiles when we are getting belted isn’t a good look either
Dimma ,McCrae , Kingsley are brutal on their players for a reason
Anyone believing what that SFB Cornes says is a moron. That 5 year old can't even realise his OWN coach Kenny Boy does cheerleading at the bench even looking like he's half dead at times. Keep deluding champ and then get back on the bandwagon when this team improves with your hypocritical rubbish.

Reactions: 6 users
I like him, will be a great coach and lead us to our next dystany. No other coach would have us playing any better with the injuries we have had. All the doomsayers will be eating there words within the next 2 years. We will improve significantly next year and the year after, I have no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
I like him, will be a great coach and lead us to our next dystany. No other coach would have us playing any better with the injuries we have had. All the doomsayers will be eating there words within the next 2 years. We will improve significantly next year and the year after, I have no doubt.
You have to get 'their' right for a doomsayer dictionary degustation diet divination.

However, I look forward to Stig disappearing under a rock if you are right. If you are wrong Stig will probably get 10,000 anti-Yze posts going. But I did take joy in his pro-Mansell post today.

Reactions: 1 user
Nank had a concussion test which would have taken him off for 15 minutes anyway and it looks like he is going into concussion protocols.

They were doing the paperwork for Samson to come off when it happened.
Its bizarre sometimes the things the commentators dont see. Nank clearly hit the ground hard after a CB, but they didnt mention it.
Rozee clearly got his hip/ribs/butt headbutted by Prestia's head, but they had no idea what happened to him.

But then sometimes they get things right, like Dunstalls (?) praise of Ryan as someone almost ready to explode.

Reactions: 1 users
Hard to be critical of Yze's game day coaching IMO.
Are we going all out to try to steal a win? I kinda hope not.
Yes, maybe Balta could have gone forward and kicked a goal or 3.
Yes maybe we could have tagged Houston.
But IMO we should be teaching structures and the game plan and sticking with it.

Reactions: 8 users

Dystany sounds like some dystopic dysentery filled era of bottom 4 finishes.

Not saying that's likely, just what the word evokes.

And on the use of sub, i dont always agree with the initial choice, but considering there has barely been a game this year where we havent lost a player to injury i can understand why he has been reluctant to use the sub too early.

• Dislike
Hard to be critical of Yze's game day coaching IMO.
Are we going all out to try to steal a win? I kinda hope not.
Yes, maybe Balta could have gone forward and kicked a goal or 3.
Yes maybe we could have tagged Houston.
But IMO we should be teaching structures and the game plan and sticking with it.

This is the discussion around our coach I object to.

Our injury list will place us around the bottom. Coach and players should be doing their best to win. Yze is a rookie coach who should also be practising how to pull the reigns to turn a game.

Our players should have plan A drilled in to them, and get experience with flicking to plan B or C.

Being able to switch around is part of the learning. And if it doesn't come off because we're learning and inexperienced, it's still a positive error.

If it does come off, the benefits of how to play it, and a come from behind win in hostile territory are innumerable.

I think of a win in the rain against Port in Hardwick's first year, with Jack kicking 4, that galvanised the side.

Much bigger than a 4th quarter of sticking to structure.

Correct
We can’t score
That’s the lack of a game plan
You can lose games but we clearly haven’t got the game style and pattern of play to out score our opponent
We fail dismally to hold the ball inside F50
Without looking it up, I suggest intercept marks in our F50 against us would be a league high
Think it has more to do with lack of personal on field.The important ones that give you structure.

Firstly if you watched tonight our plan was to move the ball with speed through the corridor. That’s how we scored most of our goals tonight. The issue is we can’t sustain that.
Secondly our pressure rating was higher than Ports for most of the night.
Aces why the hell are you talking like that in here.

Not nearly enough froth for mine

Reactions: 1 user