Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

Makes very few moves in game. Very conservative.

The sub is an afterthought.

Selection has been baffling at times. Blight not in, Balta forward seems a given right now.

Handling of Martin situation.

Public messaging has been Captain Fluffy.

I’m not at alarm bells but my eye brows are raised.
What would you have done differently with the sub tonight?

Bit difficult when Nank got injured to use it tactically.

Tell me you didn't watch the game, without telling me you didn't watch the game.

My point is, if watching the Tigers is so unendurable, and watching the Hawks is. Go watch them and go to Hawk talk or whatever the hell it's called.

You're not a tiger, you're a troll.
Actually I watch all games
Am more a Tiger then you would ever be
19,000 attended last week against GWS
Why ?

You keep crapping on as if Yze's been coach for 3 years. It's all a matter of trial and error and takes time.
We are on the bottom of the ladder aren’t we
We play a game style which is complete rubbish
We continually kick down the line to an out number
Try watching the game
You are like YZE . Cheerleading and smiling on the bench

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Could Sam Mitchell not coach two years ago when Hawthorn couldnt get on the board? Looks like he can now when they are winning. It is gonna take time for kids to get up to scratch and players to gel and understand each other, let alone the game plan. We are winning a lot of key metrics and showing good signs. I am optimistic. A lot of people still have their winning goggles on and dont realise taking a few steps back to go forward is natural.
Kids up to scratch
Lol
Rule a line through the following
Kosi
Ryan ( surely we haven’t extended his contract )
Coulthard
Banks
Sonsie
Cumberland
Dow

Correct. It’s a confidence issue play the good teams don’t give you the corridor. At our absolute peak we used to open teams up. But that’s with players with experience and confidence to take the game on.

We have kids. The natural confidence isn’t there and don’t always have the confidence to pull the trigger.
Kids
Sonsie and Dow hopeless
Kosi and Ryan ditto

Makes very few moves in game. Very conservative.

The sub is an afterthought.

Selection has been baffling at times. Blight not in, Balta forward seems a given right now.

Handling of Martin situation.

Public messaging has been Captain Fluffy.

I’m not at alarm bells but my eye brows are raised.
Don’t forget Grimes
The Martin situation is laughable

With only 4 players available in VFL and injuries all season its a great opportunity to see the kids, as has been pointed out kids are inconsistent and often cant run out full games.

Draft well and have some injury luck and '25 will tell more about Adem. I saw a few times on bench hes smiling and encouraging kids, i liked that very much, hes not reacting to scoreboard more so to the instructions to each kid, great year of development for many even though its due to injury.

Reactions: 5 users
Nobody seems to have mentioned Zeibel , was he disinfected for Norfness before joining the club ?
Jack might be busy creating the environment he’s used to ? 😳

We are on the bottom of the ladder aren’t we
We play a game style which is complete rubbish
We continually kick down the line to an out number
Try watching the game
You are like YZE . Cheerleading and smiling on the bench
What do you want a real supporter to do?Sook like you every week? *smile* and hell I'm responding to a 5 year old. Why don't you try understand the game. You have zero idea. *smile* otf to another club.

Reactions: 8 users
Nank was tactical according to the commentary.
Nank had a concussion test which would have taken him off for 15 minutes anyway and it looks like he is going into concussion protocols.

They were doing the paperwork for Samson to come off when it happened.

Kids up to scratch
Lol
Rule a line through the following
Kosi
Ryan ( surely we haven’t extended his contract )
Coulthard
Banks
Sonsie
Cumberland
Dow
I dont disagree with you, a lot wont make it and have played rubbish. My argument is that Im sure the hawks had a bunch of kids that mostly played VFL and didnt make it over the past years and they have had new players that have come in and made a differene and that they have players that have got better at playing together and adjusting to game plan in a way where its second nature. Also players like Ralphsmith can go from delist territory to first picked territory. Clubs in a great spot culturally, financially and we have the mecha training facility being built and will attract good players. We have a good draft hand which will make a very solid difference to our team. I just dont see where the doom and gloom is that a lot people on here see...

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users
What do you want a real supporter to do?Sook like you every week? *smile* and hell I'm responding to a 5 year old. Why don't you try understand the game. You have zero idea. *smile* otf to another club.
Funny post
You must be a complete nuffie
Tell me this
Anyone with half an idea about coaching would of tried to “ tag “ Houston last night
Correct ?
The idea of YZE not coaching in the box is crazy . He has no live data and continues to “ cheerlead “ on the bench
The press conference and TV interviews are poor
Did you listen to his interview at half time last night
The question was what are you going to do about Houston ? His reply , we have Daniel Rioli down the other end
Suggest you learn about the game instead of having a crack at me champ
YZE can’t coach
The laughing and smiles when we are getting belted isn’t a good look either
Dimma ,McCrae , Kingsley are brutal on their players for a reason

Reactions: 1 user
I dont disagree with you, a lot wont make it and have played rubbish. My argument is that Im sure the hawks had a bunch of kids that mostly played VFL and didnt make it over the past years and they have had new players that have come in and made a differene and that they have players that have got better at playing together and adjusting to game plan in a way where its second nature. Also players like Ralphsmith can go from delist territory to first picked territory. Clubs in a great spot culturally, financially and we have the mecha training facility being built and will attract good players. We have a good draft hand which will make a very solid difference to our team. I just dont see where the doom and gloom is that a lot people on here see...
Disagree all you want
As a team
We can’t kick more than 12 goals
With 11 games under 10 goals
There the facts
Not my opinion
Not yours
You won’t win a game if you can’t kick goals
Have a great Sunday

Yeah it's starting to click.
I expect a rapid rise next year.
No way we are the worst team in the comp
Yeah, I sense, that with so many kids it's focus on "these 2 items". Get them right and we and we add another in a week or so. It's prepping for 2025.

We've dumped some of the elements of the gameplan that we had earlier in the year and are now playing pure new gameplan, imho.

Defensive running is better across the board, easier with some of the kids as it's a non-negotiable for them but even most of the senior guys (at least the one's we still have) are doing the defensive stuff as well. Bolton has noticeably stepped up his defensive running.

We still leak too much defensively but you can see it's when 2 go for the ball instead of 1 go and 1 hold and block the outlet. We squeeze up a little too high at times and get caught out at the back. Stuff that can be fixed. Win a few more stoppages and clearances and the balance changes even further. That's where we really missed Tim last night and even a second string mid like Jack Ross.

Reactions: 7 users