Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

Who cares. Means nothing. Just get the draft picks. This is what happens when a club is in transition.
This isn’t what normally happens with a club in transition. When was the last time a side won a flag and then won the spoon 4 seasons later posting its worst season in history? This is history in the making.

Going to take many drafts to fix this mess of a list.

Reactions: 1 users
Too many *smile* sooks on this forum expecting instant success. FMD we held for 3 quarters against a top 8 team.

Reactions: 7 users
Too many *smile* sooks on this forum expecting instant success. FMD we held for 3 quarters against a top 8 team.
Basically everyone who isn't us, North and St Kilda is a top 8 team.

We got beaten by 40 points. And if we hadn't, Port wouldn't have been top 8.

Reactions: 1 user
Tell you why he isn’t it to up and the game plan is non existent
Most amount of goals we have kicked in a game is 13
We are the only team who hasn’t scored 100 points
But the real issue is that in 11 games this year we have kicked 10 or less goals
Those who think we have a game plan are kidding themselves
There is another problem of his reluctance to kick around or through the opposition zones .
He continues instruct players to kick down the line to the out number as we continually play an extra up high at stoppages
Rubbish tonight
Spent the night cheerleading again on the bench

Ok do you honestly think any other coach would be doing any better with the team at their disposal?
The answer is yes
Why we kick down the line is Auskick stuff
How many times we switch tonight
Once we kicked through the corridor and we actually scored
Amazing !

Tell you why he isn’t it to up and the game plan is non existent
Most amount of goals we have kicked in a game is 13
We are the only team who hasn’t scored 100 points
But the real issue is that in 11 games this year we have kicked 10 or less goals
Those who think we have a game plan are kidding themselves
There is another problem of his reluctance to kick around or through the opposition zones .
He continues instruct players to kick down the line to the out number as we continually play an extra up high at stoppages
Rubbish tonight
Spent the night cheerleading again on the bench
How many games has Lynch played??? We haven't got a stable forward line yet.

The answer is yes
Why we kick down the line is Auskick stuff
How many times we switch tonight
Once we kicked through the corridor and we actually scored
Amazing !
Here’s a thought Stig. Maybe just maybe his game plan is to attack the corridor but can’t execute it enough because of the players he has at his disposal?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Ok do you honestly think any other coach would be doing any better with the team at their disposal?
At this point, I’d take any other coach that wants to be creative & create a style of play that takes the game on, keeps the ball in motion and moves it forward with speed.

We move the ball slowly and basically go long to contests, get picked off and torn apart on rebound. There is zero sophistication with how we play.

Coupled with that, our defensive mindset is non-existent - our pressure levels are appalling. The last 2 years have been a train wreck and it’s gotten worse - Yze isn’t the answer. Won’t see out his contract.

Then go watch em and stop coming here, save us all the pain.
It’s a forum isn’t it
It’s not a love in of your opinion
So i have a different opinion of yours
Big deal , get over it
I will back my opinion by stating a fact
In 11 games we have kicked 10 goals or less ( 5 games at 6 goals or less )
He can’t coach
Refuses to move magnets only once there is an injury

• Dislike
Here’s a thought Stig. Maybe just maybe his game plan is to attack the corridor but can’t execute it enough because of the players he has at his disposal?
Or the players can't fully execute it and the "play it safe option" is down the line and set up again. Six goals through the centre corridor/surge is what the commentaters said late in the 3rd. Need to go back and check but it's pretty much what I can recall.

Reactions: 4 users
At this point, I’d take any other coach that wants to be creative & create a style of play that takes the game on, keeps the ball in motion and moves it forward with speed.

We move the ball slowly and basically go long to contests, get picked off and torn apart on rebound. There is zero sophistication with how we play.

Coupled with that, our defensive mindset is non-existent - our pressure levels are appalling. The last 2 years have been a train wreck and it’s gotten worse - Yze isn’t the answer. Won’t see out his contract.
Firstly if you watched tonight our plan was to move the ball with speed through the corridor. That’s how we scored most of our goals tonight. The issue is we can’t sustain that.
Secondly our pressure rating was higher than Ports for most of the night.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Firstly if you watched tonight our plan was to move the ball with speed through the corridor. That’s how we scored most of our goals tonight. The issue is we can’t sustain that.
Secondly our pressure rating was higher than Ports for most of the night.
Lost by 40 points. Worked well. Inside 50 count was 65 -45.