Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

If this style of play continues well into next year I want him out before he destroys the joint further.

• Dislike
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Why isn't he getting the most out of them or getting them to play a certain way to maximise their strengths? Why can Morro do it?
Do you think maybe there is a difference between AFL and VFL? And what works at VFL level might be just a little harder to do at AFL?

First time we had tarranto hopper and prestia since very early in season (and will only last a week) and we smashed one of the best midfields. massive i50 in our discrepancy, more scoring shots, more contested possession.

Shot ourselves in the foot with our finishing, i50 quality, ball movement between the arcs and some of our defensive efforts where we didn't spoil spoilable balls. Hardly a game plan failure.

Just shows you how tight the comp is and our lack of forward class.

Reactions: 7 users
First time we had tarranto hopper and prestia since very early in season (and will only last a week) and we smashed one of the best midfields. massive i50 in our discrepancy, more scoring shots, more contested possession.

Shot ourselves in the foot with our finishing, i50 quality, ball movement between the arcs and some of our defensive efforts where we didn't spoil spoilable balls. Hardly a game plan failure.

Just shows you how tight the comp is and our lack of forward class.
Add a fit Lynch to yesterdays team and we might even have stolen it….despite our skill errors etc….Truth is we can’t really assess if he can coach based on this disaster of a season. As was said earlier, our list was already looking dodgy before our injury tsunami.

Reactions: 3 users
Yze is coaching a poor team lacking in confidence as well as he can.

Watching the game yesterday, so many possession chains broke down with skill errors.

Anyone who has played footy knows that when you lack confidence and cohesion as a side you can be made to look silly with ball in hand.

Yze will have a tactical blueprint, you can depend on that. I believe he has been told to simply implement it rain hail or shine, and that is the correct call.

Nothing to see here unless Yze has us bottom of the ladder in 2027.

Then I will lift the pitchfork.

But it won’t happen because he is a capable coach and the list will begin serious redevelopment this year.

These musings are elementary and should go without saying. But PRE will PRE

Yep and the frustrating part for Yze is that it was the senior players that were primarily responsible for the turnovers.
Rioli and Short were terrible yesterday.

Reactions: 1 user
Is YZE a “ Cheerleader “ or a coach ?
Give you a tip
Playing Trezise as sub is laughable
And you start the wet lettuce in Sonsie
Please spare me this rubbish !!!
We haven’t kicked over 100 points this season which means offensively he is nearly clueless
Kicking high ball on players heads inside 50 is suburban footy
Credit where it’s due
Sampson Ryan lowered his eyes today and kicked short to a hit up lead
Guess what , we goal

Please stop with the tips, if we wanted worthless moralising and poor advice we could just read the Hun

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Amazong how quickly supporters revert to a mid-1980s mindset
Revert?

Your honour I would like to submit to the court every single game day thread ever.

---------------------------
*NOTE*
There may have been occasions where my account was hacked and someone demanded Humpwick removed from the building, and more recently Miller replaced with a witches hat.

The investigation remains ongoing.
---------------------------

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
We had some really good phases of play yesterday. Which resulted in either pressure turnovers and repeat entries into forward 50 and at times players taking every bit of time they could to find and hit targets. And guess what, we had easy set shots and converted a fair number of them.

We also had some poor defensive efforts, some missed targets by foot and hand that cost us.

But we scored more than we have for a fair few weeks and we limited them to about our par against even though we probably gifted them four goals from mistakes/poor efforts.

Against Freo we had 3 clear lapses. Yesterday I had it down to 2 and we fought back better each time.

I see the structure and good phases and continuity improving. It's as little as 5 or 6 of our missed kicks hitting and we deny them 2 goals and probably get open looks at 2 more ourselves. Yes we need to be better than that but if you look at bite size improvements then this was another bite size better than against Freo and we're only 1 or 2 bites away from being really competitive.

Reactions: 14 users
Looking at our ex coaches at other clubs, Collingwood, Suns and GWS. The GWS team look to do the run and spread or running in waves better.
This could mean they either have the better players or Kingsley understand that style of play the best which might suggest the style was his idea.

Really *smile* me to tears we missed out on Kingsley.

Reactions: 1 users