Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

Why isn't he getting the most out of them or getting them to play a certain way to maximise their strengths? Why can Morro do it?
The VFL couldn’t be more different than the slick keepings-off pinball the AFL has become.

I rate Morro but can’t compare AFL to VFL

In terms of maximising strengths yes you need that but not at the expense of Yze’s preferred tactical model moving forward.

Remember this isn’t Yze’s list this is dynasty wreckage

There ain’t many kids coming through and this is a harsh reality many posters (not you) need to face

Reactions: 7 users
Revert?

Your honour I would like to submit to the court every single game day thread ever.

---------------------------
*NOTE*
There may have been occasions where my account was hacked and someone demanded Humpwick removed from the building, and more recently Miller replaced with a witches hat.

The investigation remains ongoing.
---------------------------

My learned friend makes a persuasive argument

Please stop with the tips, if we wanted worthless moralising and poor advice we could just read the Hun
You don’t like the Tips
Really ?
I am staggered
Might take you 2hours 23 mins to watch last nights 60 Minutes on Channel 9
😜

You don’t like the Tips
Really ?
I am staggered
Might take you 2hours 23 mins to watch last nights 60 Minutes on Channel 9
😜
I wish your dad would have given less tip. Then maybe we'd have less to read of yours here! 😁🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
We had some really good phases of play yesterday. Which resulted in either pressure turnovers and repeat entries into forward 50 and at times players taking every bit of time they could to find and hit targets. And guess what, we had easy set shots and converted a fair number of them.

We also had some poor defensive efforts, some missed targets by foot and hand that cost us.

But we scored more than we have for a fair few weeks and we limited them to about our par against even though we probably gifted them four goals from mistakes/poor efforts.

Against Freo we had 3 clear lapses. Yesterday I had it down to 2 and we fought back better each time.

I see the structure and good phases and continuity improving. It's as little as 5 or 6 of our missed kicks hitting and we deny them 2 goals and probably get open looks at 2 more ourselves. Yes we need to be better than that but if you look at bite size improvements then this was another bite size better than against Freo and we're only 1 or 2 bites away from being really competitive.
Also they had Toby Greene. He was directly responsible for 8 goals yesterday.

Reactions: 1 user
Interesting comments about Ralphsmith. Dimma turned us around with an approach of establishing a game plan that matched players’ strengths. Netted us 3 flags. Seems he didn’t do the same with the next gen. I wonder what changed?
Didn’t have Martin, Cotchin, JackR, Rance, Sheds and Grimes gifted to him to build a side around.

• Love
Looking over the replay I thought it was one of Yze's better day in the office in terms of getting matchups right. I still think he's too slow activating the sub and even the MC selecting the player. I would've liked to have also seen Sonsie thrown into the middle early to try and wake him up, but it didn't happen . I think the MC let him down by selecting Ryan as he was his usual self and at VFL standard at best.
My biggest grief was something i didn't notice at the time and that being when we around 3 goals down and storming home and kosi missed the goal. Yze was giggling and laughing on the bench. Kosi we all know was delisting material after the first game, but has improved out of sight and to have the coach laughing at you I think is demoralizing to your confidence. He really needs to do a people's management course with a responsible behaviour towards your staff one. It was an ugly look and inexcusable by the coach.

Game plan on full display at times tonight. Looks pretty impressive when it works.

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: 8 users
Yeah another tick for system.

Yze regularly working minor miracles with this shiiitshow of a list

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Pathetic effort tonight
Fell away bad
To kick the ball down the line to the non competitive Ryan and Kosi was poor
Game plan is rubbish
Suggest those who disagree go and watch the replay of the Hawks game
Kicked through Zones
Switched
And run and carried
A delight to watch the Hawks

Pathetic effort tonight
Fell away bad
To kick the ball down the line to the non competitive Ryan and Kosi was poor
Game plan is rubbish
Suggest those who disagree go and watch the replay of the Hawks game
Kicked through Zones
Switched
And run and carried
A delight to watch the Hawks
Then go watch em and stop coming here, save us all the pain.

Reactions: 7 users
Ok now we know Yze beat Stig for the top job

How’s life at the Dees Stig/Mini?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Well he is headed for the worst win /loss ratio in the history of the club in his first year. I feel for him given what he has inherited.

4 years after a flag. Beggars belief how the club has *smile* this up so badly

Reactions: 3 users
Well he is headed for the worst win /loss ratio in the history of the club in his first year.

4 years after a flag. Beggars belief.
Who cares. Means nothing. Just get the draft picks. This is what happens when a club is in transition.

Reactions: 3 users