Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

Not sure what the question is ? please decipher this sentence

Just remind me biased one how big the fall of the cliff is

You clearly have an axe to grind, this has been clear for quite a while and is not just this year. How about you be honest and tell us why? What is it? You post as if you know people in the inner sanctum, is that true or are you full of it ?

Unless you come clean many will just treat you as a bag of hot air.
PRE is not a love in

Still don’t know if he can coach but his use of the sub has been putrid all season.

Lift Adem.

Reactions: 4 users
After 17 games I've come to the conclusion the answer to the question can Yze coach is.......

NO.

We have no plans for -

Each game
Ball movement
Structure

Now before you brightsiders winge about our injury list, just think what real coaches do. They have a structure and game plan and whoever gets selected knows that structure and game plan. If kids come in they know exactly what is required of them in the position they are selected to conform to the structure and the game plan.

The current Richmond team has no bloody idea. All players are like rabbits in the head lights, totally overwhelmed and lost.

The structure and game plan should have been taught in the pre season and stuck with all year. Every player should know it like he knows the palm of his hand. It should be instinctive, and completed without thought.

Now Yze, might be a good coach if he had players like the list at Melbourne but any mug can look good coaching good players. A great coach gets honest and good results from mediocre players. They never win a flag but they at least look like a team with a purpose.

Richmond does not look like a team with a purpose. Therefore, I am sad to say the Yze cannot coach (at the moment and maybe never). But then again Hardwick was the same until his trip to the USA which turned his coaching style right around and won our club 3 flags.

Hope Yze has a similar epiphany.

• Dislike
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Sub doesn't mean anything Riddles. Trez had a full quarter. Just get rid of this useless rule.
Rubbish. *smile* ridiculous how he keeps using kids as sub when the season is shot. Pathetic from Yze.

But yes it is a stupid rule that should be abolished.

After 17 games I've come to the conclusion the answer to the question can Yze coach is.......

NO.

We have no plans for -

Each game
Ball movement
Structure

Now before you brightsiders winge about our injury list, just think what real coaches do. They have a structure and game plan and whoever gets selected knows that structure and game plan. If kids come in they know exactly what is required of them in the position they are selected to conform to the structure and the game plan.

The current Richmond team has no bloody idea. All players are like rabbits in the head lights, totally overwhelmed and lost.

The structure and game plan should have been taught in the pre season and stuck with all year. Every player should know it like he knows the palm of his hand. It should be instinctive, and completed without thought.

Now Yze, might be a good coach if he had players like the list at Melbourne but any mug can look good coaching good players. A great coach gets honest and good results from mediocre players. They never win a flag but they at least look like a team with a purpose.

Richmond does not look like a team with a purpose. Therefore, I am sad to say the Yze cannot coach (at the moment and maybe never). But then again Hardwick was the same until his trip to the USA which turned his coaching style right around and won our club 3 flags.

Glad someone watches the same game I do
Cheers 🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
He can coach he just can't pick a side for $hit, im liking how he is making us a contest and clearance side we just lack the class personell on the outside and firepower up forward at the moment

What a load of bs nothing today was on Yze. The kids did well understandably your not going to get 4 quarters early on we're in a rebuild wakeup people. How many senior players stood up today and didn't kill us with turnovers or poor skills count them lucky on one hand ?.

Reactions: 1 users

NO.

We have no plans for -

Each game
Ball movement
Structure

And you're assuming this hasn't happened? Have you gone to training to watch or just assuming and criticising?

Yze’s job right now is not to win games. His priority is securing the future whilst not obviously tanking.

That wasn’t the plan at the start of the season, but the injury list has forced a rethink.

2024 is not the year to be judging Yze on what he can do to win games.

Reactions: 8 users
And you're assuming this hasn't happened? Have you gone to training to watch or just assuming and criticising?
Is YZE a “ Cheerleader “ or a coach ?
Give you a tip
Playing Trezise as sub is laughable
And you start the wet lettuce in Sonsie
Please spare me this rubbish !!!
We haven’t kicked over 100 points this season which means offensively he is nearly clueless
Kicking high ball on players heads inside 50 is suburban footy
Credit where it’s due
Sampson Ryan lowered his eyes today and kicked short to a hit up lead
Guess what , we goal

Is YZE a “ Cheerleader “ or a coach ?
Give you a tip
Playing Trezise as sub is laughable
And you start the wet lettuce in Sonsie
Please spare me this rubbish !!!
We haven’t kicked over 100 points this season which means offensively he is nearly clueless
Kicking high ball on players heads inside 50 is suburban footy
Credit where it’s due
Sampson Ryan lowered his eyes today and kicked short to a hit up lead
Guess what , we goal
How big is your Kane Cornes poster in the bedroom?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users