Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

Bloody hell.
Ryan gone backwards? I'll give you stagnated, but you can't really go backwards from bugger all to start with.

Cummerbund had a handful of good games a few years back n then the dream turned to *smile* long before Ouzo.

Coulthard a handful of classy possessions in one senior game another with bugger all to go backwards from.

Sonz, a largely outside lurker who is struggling to cope with the pressure and physical intensity of AFL. Still has time.

Dow has easily played more senior games this year than any other year on the list, instead of backwards maybe he's simply not quite good enough
Banks scared, laughable. Just a youngster trying to find his way into an AFL career.

Koshitzme, unwanted at Hawforn n taken a bit of time to start finding his feet while *smile* been happening all around him.

Campbell simply another youngster trying to find his feet while all the *smile* is happening.

Green again a youngster trying to find his way to AFL level footy.

Grimes, Lynch and Presty. How the *smile* are they Ouzo's fault? They were all on contract before he got there.

Maybe you'd have more fun bleating n knowing everything about the internal workings of the club on big footy or somewhere similar
Love your post
PRE comedy at its very best
Banks jumps out of the way of his owm
Shadow
Coulthard can’t get a kick at VFL level for a reason
Dow and Sonsie aren’t the future
Wouldn’t get a game anywhere else
But you can believe in the tooth fairy and Easter Bunny and the club is on track for success
Delusional!!!
RFC has fallen all the cliff through extremely poor management and appointments
Once you get your head around that
You may understand what has happened
Until then , good luck

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Past time Stig was banned
Why?
If ya don't like what he posts there's an ignore button somewhere. If ya don't agree with what he says than simply refute what he says. There's always been a few hatchet men on the threads carping on n impersonating chicken little. Sometimes they even manage to make life interesting or at least laughable.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Love your post
Shadow
But you can believe in the tooth fairy and Easter Bunny and the club is on track for success
Delusional!!!
Until then , good luck
IMG_5070.gif

Fair point. Probably should have focussed more on the experience angle. But that is experience on 2 maybe 3 fronts. Experience at AFL level, experience/confidence/trust in playing with one another, experience/understanding/trust of the gameplan and in knowing when and where to go. The focus at training the last couple of weeks has been on the last point which I believe will help the 2nd point. The first point is just get some games into some of the young/inexperienced guys.
I love reading your posts HKTigerB. They’re calm, rational and insightful.

Keep them coming

Reactions: 5 users
Problem is we're not such a young side. Almost 2 years older per player than Fremantle last week

Last week:

RichmondAttributeFremantle
187.2cmHeight189.2cm
85.1kgWeight88.1kg
26yr 5mthAge24yr 8mth
92.2Games86.4

Yes we had more players under 50 games (8 v 12), but it shows it is more a quality and motivation issue, than simply blaming age.
Footywire says different: (your stats are from the game earlier in the year.)
FremantleAttributeRichmond
188.8cmHeight186.7cm
87.3kgWeight84.6kg
25yr 4mthAge25yr 2mth
95.4Games90.7

FremantleGamesRichmond
7Less than 5010
850 to 992
4100 to 1496
2150 to 2004
2200 or more1

Reactions: 1 user
Love your post
Shadow
Delusional!!!
Until then , good luck
So lemme see what ya wrote here in response to my comments.
Banks. Happy to totally disagree with ya. The kid's no chicken.
Coulthard, pretty sure I was in agreeance with ya, but how is that Ouzo's fault? Mid season pick n hope before Ouzo got here.
Dow no Sonz. Again I'm pretty much in agreeance with ya, but they still aren't Ouzo's fault. They were here before Ouzo got here and due to massive injury issues, he's trying to find something / anything to help the team out.

The rest of your comments are simply a heap of chicken little gibbering and have *smile* all to do with whether Ouzo can coach or not.

Reactions: 1 users
Good for you
Let’s see what happens today
My opinion he can’t coach
Have you ever thought he may not be able to coach ?
Seriously
He might be a Bernie Quinlan or a Royce Hart ?
If you looked at things unbiased
You would see things a lot different
75 % of posters on here are completely biased and one eyed
As for Banks Seriously

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Good for you
Seriously
As for Banks Seriously
And you are unbiased are you ? LOL

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The irony is delicious

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Problem is we're not such a young side. Almost 2 years older per player than Fremantle last week

Last week:

RichmondAttributeFremantle
187.2cmHeight189.2cm
85.1kgWeight88.1kg
26yr 5mthAge24yr 8mth
92.2Games86.4

Yes we had more players under 50 games (8 v 12), but it shows it is more a quality and motivation issue, than simply blaming age.
This was discussed at length on another thread. Even if these figures are correct, brodders says they aren't, average age is not the key stat. Players under 50 games is the key stat. And 50 games sounds ok, but most of those are actually under 15 games.

And you are unbiased are you ? LOL

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The irony is delicious
Very unbiased
Wasn’t a Hardwick fan until they sack all the assistants and pulled him into line at the end of 2016
And wasn’t a Hardwick fan at the end of 2022 either
Many had left the club

Last edited:
Obviously you’re biased
Just remind me biased one how big the fall of the cliff is
Seriously !
Not sure what the question is ? please decipher this sentence

You clearly have an axe to grind, this has been clear for quite a while and is not just this year. How about you be honest and tell us why? What is it? You post as if you know people in the inner sanctum, is that true or are you full of it ?

Unless you come clean many will just treat you as a bag of hot air.

Reactions: 4 users
This was discussed at length on another thread. Even if these figures are correct, brodders says they aren't, average age is not the key stat. Players under 50 games is the key stat. And 50 games sounds ok, but most of those are actually under 15 games.
Mate, it's my facts vs Navy's "facts". Who do you think will be right?

Good for you
Seriously
As for Banks Seriously
IMG_5070.gif

Not sure what the question is ? please decipher this sentence

You clearly have an axe to grind, this has been clear for quite a while and is not just this year. How about you be honest and tell us why? What is it? You post as if you know people in the inner sanctum, is that true or are you full of it ?

Unless you come clean many will just treat you as a bag of hot air.
Why on earth would I come clean ?
No axe to Grind what so ever
It’s you that has the problem champ !
Many on here know me , so it’s no big deal
Have a great day

• Dislike