Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

Promised everlasting and sustained success?

Your perception on the state of the club and it’s management is not objective reality regardless of how many times you reframe the same points and continue to misconstrue rational and often factual objections and arguments as excuses.

All of your suppositions and questions have been answered several times by different posters.

Back to 2010? Good one.
The last I looked at the ladder we were last with an inferior list , the club begging for money again and instability from the top .
Four years at the top and people like you are calling it a dynasty. We don’t sack coaches anymore as they just leave now to greener pastures as do the players , CEO , assistants and FD members and even the scorers. Where have you been the last four years ? Nearly every person that has left has been downgraded with a muppet. Only Toce is the upgrade.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Gale abd Peggy must have said this over a 100 times over ten years from 2010 to 20. You must have missed all their media stating this.
Here is just one of the articles.

Leave the kid on and have a good look at him in another role
If we had any chance of winning 😂😂
You blokes all post “ play the kids “ and give them game time
Perfect opportunity to play him forward for 15 mins and see what you have
But just change the narrative to suit yourself
Have a spell !!
Who are "you blokes" ? :ROFLMAO:

One thing we can't say about you is that you change the narrative. It is constant bagging of players, individuals, the club, the coach and anyone else you can find to criticise. It's not just this year, it's been going on for quite a while.

When views are not balanced they have zero credibility

Reactions: 7 users

One thing we can't say about you is that you change the narrative. It is constant bagging of players, individuals, the club, the coach and anyone else you can find to criticise. It's not just this year, it's been going on for quite a while.

Speak for yourself

Why do I need to lie down ? Just as good people run good clubs , they can also run them down as empires often fail due to complacency it still doesn’t answer why we are run down in practically every area from the CEO down to the boot studded. lol 😂 The redevelopment is a joke and the car park is only around an extra 20 million approximately, but half had already been budgeted originally. So we are still 30 million out.
I’m not buying your excuses as they’re just ridiculous and covering up incompetence and I can give you a list of everything that has been neglected since the hub. If you can’t see them then you’re living with the Easter Bunny.
Having been involved in recent times on a couple of $100m plus developments what is happening at RFC is pretty standard. Costs have gone through the ceiling
The bricks aim was $1 million out of $100 million
I would be far more worried if I saw a Board ploughing ahead before they had the funding in place than what we have now.

Reactions: 1 users
Leave the kid on and have a good look at him in another role
If we had any chance of winning 😂😂
You blokes all post “ play the kids “ and give them game time
Perfect opportunity to play him forward for 15 mins and see what you have
But just change the narrative to suit yourself
Have a spell !!
Why dont you go to the club and voice your concerns?
Is it because the door is closed and you have zero influence?
So you come here bitching about the Club, The Coach, The Players.....
Sounds like sour grapes to me

Reactions: 5 users
Having been involved in recent times on a couple of $100m plus developments what is happening at RFC is pretty standard. Costs have gone through the ceiling
The bricks aim was $1 million out of $100 million
I would be far more worried if I saw a Board ploughing ahead before they had the funding in place than what we have now.
It's a 60mil to 100 mil blow out. the 1mil was a laugh as it only covered 1% of the costs. It was actually an embarrassing amount of begging .

Gale abd Peggy must have said this over a 100 times over ten years from 2010 to 20. You must have missed all their media stating this.

But they didn't promise everlasting success. Jesus did, but Benny didn't. They set it as a goal, aspired to it, sure, but its fluff really. what club says 'we aspire to be strong sometimes, and mediocre and weak sometimes'?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

It wasn't a promise of everlasting success.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
View attachment 23369

Maybe you need to read before you comments
Are you serious as he said THEY in last sentence and I want to play kids also. Just because a poster quotes someone it doesn't mean others cannot speak. Nonsense again

Last edited:
Can tell you this
Many were pissed off with walls being painted out
FACT !!
100% this is an issue.You don't go dis respecting any of our past success's let alone when you still have some still playing.

Correct. In 2010 Dimma inherited a list some said was worse the Fitzroy. In terms of senior experienced players Yze has much more to work with than Dimma ever had in his first year. But Dimma made us competitive right away and had certain expectations and non negotiables. He implemented a strong defensive game plan straight away and managed 6 wins with a percentage of 73%. 2 wins and the spoon is a disastrous start to Yzes coaching career as it's an indicator of the standards he's set right away.
Harry ,Hardwick in his first year had the cream of the crop .
Riewoldt 06, Edwards 06, Cotchin 07, Rance 07, Astbury 09 Martin 09 who was a star from the get go. Grimes 09,
These blokes would go on to become the cornerstones of success.
Our success for 2017 started well before Hardwick came imo. Some other pretty handy players he had at his disposal off the top of the head Deledio, Foley, Newman.
He allowed schulz to go only to have Richo retire.

Sure there was a lot of building to do but to say we had no talent is laughable..
He must have gone within a whisker of losing his job at the end of 2016 along with all the other coaches because we were not performing .

I still think he kept his job because we were determined even then to not be seen to be sacking coaches willy nilly.