Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

‘He continually shuts down his assistants regarding ideas in front of others in meetings’
So you have a mole? Don’t stop there what else you got from the mole?

‘He continually shuts down his assistants regarding ideas in front of others in meetings’
So you have a mole? Don’t stop there what else you got from the mole?
What’s the point
I get attacked for telling the truth
So what’s the point
Let’s see how many players want out at years end.
There will be many
We recruit Hopper and Taranto for reason but game plan under YZE we don’t play to their strengths
Club will come out with some rubbish statement
But reality is there are huge issues at the club
We aren’t on the bottom for draft picks irrelevant of what is said and people think
Let’s take the Dylan Grimes situation
Had 2 back operations and has retired
But the club don’t announce it
Don’t put him on long term injury list
Why not ?
Let’s take Emma Murray , a key to the Tiges success
Was instrumental in getting players up
Where is she at the moment ?
At the Swans
Cheers and enjoy the rest of the year

Reactions: 1 user
What’s the point
So what’s the point
There will be many
We recruit Hopper and Taranto for reason but game now we don’t play to their strengths
We aren’t on the bottom for draft picks irrelevant of what is said and people think
Why not ?
At the Swans
I am not attacking you. Was interesting reading, why i asked if there’s more

I find both the 'Sack the coach' calls, and the 'Yze is a secret genius who is playing 4d chess to set up a premiership' calls equally hilarious.

Too many variables this year to know anything really.

One way or the other, we just need to wait and see now. This year is a gimme. Yze will be coach for at least the next few years. Let's hope we see a path forward in 2025.
Well said. Have played the whole list. Zero continuity. Decimated by injury. We seem to be playing teams when they are firing, and on it goes..

The bulk of this list won the flag less than 4 years ago. Mini had us 100 times more competitive less than one year ago.
Sadly Harry, those flag winning players are but a shadow of themselves today. Plus the game has changed and Mini's game plan came from Hardwick and that game plan was shut down by the new rules of 6 - 6 - 6 stopping the extra man in the backline, the Statue on the mark preventing pressure on the kicker. Hardwick still hasn't adapted to these rules at the Suns.

It's the next generation of players that will lift us. Not the old players playing an out moded game plan. IMO, we would be struggling under Mini too if he had got the gig.

For all players time catches up with them and they become slower in body and in mind.

Plus we need to have a long hard look at our fitness department. Our injury list is damning, particularly soft tissue injuries. The question has to be asked " Are we fitness training our player list correctly, particularly in the pre-season?"

It'll be gut wrenching to win the wooden spoon 🥄 I hate this more than anything. The only way up is through the leadership of the club, the chairman, the president, the CEO. and the Committee. They have to be strong with a foolproof plan/strategy and build the football department correctly. Getting the best coaching panel, drafting the right players will bring our climb back up the ladder.

Plus the club Leaders must maintain the passion of the Tiger Army for we have seen what happens when the armies light dims the club goes into the football wilderness.

It is a huge project but there is a blueprint for the plan already at the club - essentially copy what Brendon Gale did and add a few modern tweeks around sponsorship, player management and communication with club members the mighty Tiger Army.

Then put in the hard yards both on and off the field.

That's how we won the last 3 flags!

Reactions: 6 users
Not sure the theory behind playing cubs as subs , could be a genius move , however I think we have a stack of senior players who could be rotating through starting sub …. Hate cubs been sub

Reactions: 3 users
Enough senior players out there to play to a game style. Injury talk is a cop out. McRae and Kingsley had there teams playing a game style that would be successful by the half way mark of the year. Dud Assistants too and a lot of dumb players doesn’t help.

I find both the 'Sack the coach' calls, and the 'Yze is a secret genius who is playing 4d chess to set up a premiership' calls equally hilarious.

Too many variables this year to know anything really.

One way or the other, we just need to wait and see now. This year is a gimme. Yze will be coach for at least the next few years. Let's hope we see a path forward in 2025.
Lol you are just reeling in your hyperbolic posts criticising Yze and now pretending to take some sage middle ground.

The defence of Yze here centres on not hanging him before his first season is done.

I like Yze and can see what he’s trying to do, but most posters are simply calling out the mob who have grabbed the pitchforks waaaaay too early.

Welcome aboard the Sanity Sedan in any case

Last edited:
Enough senior players out there to play to a game style. Injury talk is a cop out. McRae and Kingsley had there teams playing a game style that would be successful by the half way mark of the year. Dud Assistants too and a lot of dumb players doesn’t help.
What if
The assistants aren’t dumb
But don’t get the chance to implement
You ever thought of that
Suggest you have a think
I have been very critical of Teague and Rutten
But there is more to this
Dimma listened to his assistants and got success in 2017
Clearly there is something horribly wrong with the footy department
Players have gone backwards for a reason
It’s not that the majority are over 30 either

What’s the point
So what’s the point
There will be many
We recruit Hopper and Taranto for reason but game plan under YZE we don’t play to their strengths
Why not ?
At the Swans
Ridiculous

What if
You ever thought of that
Suggest you have a think
What if

The fact we haven’t had a decent draft pick for 10 years (save Gibcus)

Is coming home to roost?

Radical I know

The bulk of this list won the flag less than 4 years ago. Mini had us 100 times more competitive less than one year ago.
People went for me over the "moving" of the premiership pics.While it may seem not much of an issue.Imagine being one of our listed premiership guys on what kind of message is it sending them?Well lets just say the extra mile they'd do for Dimma they're not doing it for Yze.

What if
You ever thought of that
Suggest you have a think
Well if you are right stig that yze doesn’t listen (behind closed doors) to feedback from his assistants then that’s a big problem. Having zero autonomy is a quick way to make work *smile* for anyone who cares.

You would hope in public an aligned game plan and strategy is being presented once it has been thrashed out.

If his assistants are blind siding him in public / attacking him after never having raised stuff directly that’s a different problem. If he is shutting them down because it’s essentially insubordination then it’s probably the assistant that should be gone.

Think it’s time for a review again.

Too much has gone wrong, too quickly, in too many areas of the football department to brush it off as bad luck or the natural decline post dynasty.

The club needs to understand exactly what has gone wrong and why so it can properly start the long road to recovery. If we are backing Yze we need to give him the best chance to succeed.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I like what I heard in his pressor at the end he said we will look to give some opportunity to some kids in the last part of the season and mentioned smith so play them ooze don't *smile* in our pocket play them!
Yet he subs Blight.lol

Ridiculous
Guaranteed on the money champ !
Leave it right there
You believe in Easter Bunny if you think this is ridiculous
YZE performance this year is terrible
Talking finals pre season
The game plan pre season hasn’t been seen since
Go figure.
You know better than me no doubt
And where is the Camel