Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

Mini also had 600 games more experience. He had generational type leaders at his disposal.

He also has a list that had no where near the injuries.

Yze never had that.

You’re delusional if you think McQualter would have got us more wins.
So Jack and Cotch on their last legs were the difference? Ok.

Reactions: 1 users
I think we need to start thinking about clearing the decks with all coaching staff. Bring in hard nosed people with good footy iq who the players respect and will put in for. I don’t see a game plan or system at the moment and haven’t all year. Tbh I don’t think Yze will last past next year.

Reactions: 1 user
I find both the 'Sack the coach' calls, and the 'Yze is a secret genius who is playing 4d chess to set up a premiership' calls equally hilarious.

Too many variables this year to know anything really.

One way or the other, we just need to wait and see now. This year is a gimme. Yze will be coach for at least the next few years. Let's hope we see a path forward in 2025.

Reactions: 10 users
Yze - Passive soft outside player
Newman - Passive soft outside player
Teague - Passive soft outside player
Rutten - KPD but timid soft previous head coach
Lonergan - FMD

It has to be the sh1ttest coaching panel in the league.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
Do some on here seriously think Ooze and co are going to continue with a failing game plan forever??? I wouldn't be surprised we're playing 1/4 of it for the sake of tanking for draft picks. Long term plan!!
All this talk of tanking is *smile*. We’re not tanking; we’re rubbish. I don’t know if Yze can coach but he has another season to show us. I don’t like what I’m seeing. Uncompetitive dross. Some of it is down to injuries; no doubt. Let’s see what happens next year.

The day Richmond tanks is the day I hand in my 30 year membership. Play to *smile* win. Every *smile* game. *smile* pick one I could not give a *smile*. Develop a winning culture.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
I suspect there is a game plan, but he has a bunch of players incapable of implementing it.

Needs time to coach any plans and get some consistency in the playing group. Plus, we just need more quality players. The young players are not looking great, hopefully some will make it.

Hit the draft for a couple of years and we'll see.

Some realism needed.

Actually my suspicion is that Yze does not have much say over who is selected at the moment, he is observing because our list is pretty bad and on top of that we have a mass of injuries. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts to assert more influence from 2025, and that should start with a thorough assessment of the assistant coaches.

DS

Reactions: 3 users
I like what I heard in his pressor at the end he said we will look to give some opportunity to some kids in the last part of the season and mentioned smith so play them ooze don't *smile* in our pocket play them!

I suspect there is a game plan, but he has a bunch of players incapable of implementing it.

Needs time to coach any plans and get some consistency in the playing group. Plus, we just need more quality players. The young players are not looking great, hopefully some will make it.

Hit the draft for a couple of years and we'll see.

Some realism needed.

Actually my suspicion is that Yze does not have much say over who is selected at the moment, he is observing because our list is pretty bad and on top of that we have a mass of injuries. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts to assert more influence from 2025, and that should start with a thorough assessment of the assistant coaches.

DS
Yep think ur right .. lots of changes in the off season .

I like what I heard in his pressor at the end he said we will look to give some opportunity to some kids in the last part of the season and mentioned smith so play them ooze don't *smile* in our pocket play them!
No coincidence we hold pick 1 now.... :mhihi

Would love too see a afl quality game plan that will lead to success tonight

To have a game plan that consists solely of kicking long down the line is bizarre. Their is no creativity, no speed of ball movement, no honouring any leads when there is movement and no two way running from the midfield. It’s just a mess - been getting progressively worse each week.

Yes, there’s been lots of injuries but to lead this club to 2 wins and 60% on the bottom of the ladder is embarrassing.

Every aspect of the club’s football operation needs review.
Simply he cannot coach
A lot more to all of this
Said from start of year he couldn’t cosch
Why ? You live and die by your own decisions
Game plan is old school
Too much of “ Clarkson “ the way he coached
He continually shuts down his assistants regarding ideas in front of others in meetings
This isn’t going to end good
Remember they were talking finals pre season
Now it’s a total mess
Total mess for a reason
He is the coaxh
There lies the probkem
Fire away people
And anyone find the camels 🐪 😂😂😂😂

Do some on here seriously think Ooze and co are going to continue with a failing game plan forever??? I wouldn't be surprised we're playing 1/4 of it for the sake of tanking for draft picks. Long term plan!!
Absolute rubbish
They ain’t tanking
This is embarrassing

Simply he cannot coach
A lot more to all of this
Said from start of year he couldn’t cosch
Why ? You live and die by your own decisions
Game plan is old school
Too much of “ Clarkson “ the way he coached
He continually shuts down his assistants regarding ideas in front of others in meetings
This isn’t going to end good
Remember they were talking finals pre season
Now it’s a total mess
Total mess for a reason
He is the coaxh
There lies the probkem
Fire away people
And anyone find the camels 🐪 😂😂😂😂
‘He continually shuts down his assistants regarding ideas in front of others in meetings’
So you have a mole? Don’t stop there what else you got from the mole?