Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

To have a game plan that consists solely of kicking long down the line is bizarre. Their is no creativity, no speed of ball movement, no honouring any leads when there is movement and no two way running from the midfield. It’s just a mess - been getting progressively worse each week.

Yes, there’s been lots of injuries but to lead this club to 2 wins and 60% on the bottom of the ladder is embarrassing.

Every aspect of the club’s football operation needs review.

Reactions: 5 users
To take this squad directly to the wooden spoon is definitely not a good coach.
We've got 20 injured players. Our best forward can't get on the park.

We're relying on Koschitzke and Balta to be our key forwards. Never going to be a successful year when they are 1-2.

Be realistic.

Reactions: 2 users
On form and perceived lack of progress or even a slightly visible better than Auskick game plan… it’s looking a very worrying no… and I was a fan

Yes he can coach.

But his life has been made very difficult with the players Hardwick left him with.

Together with an outrageous number of season ending injuries to an already poorly constructed list; I’m surprised he’s not calling out a few people publicly.

I’m hoping that is happening behind closed doors down at Punt Road

And pick number one, achieved with injuries to key players. Yep, what a coach. Give him next year b4 being too harsh
Our list diabolical. It is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.
Take it to the bank. We will have pick one in 25 & 26 as well and we may even ask for a priority pick. Oh wait the AFL will change the rules and scrap that.

Reactions: 1 users
Never in a million years did I think we'd be this bad with this list regardless of injuries. Winning the wooden spoon will be damning on Yze as a coach.

Reactions: 4 users
Never in a million years did I think we'd be this bad with this list regardless of injuries. Winning the wooden spoon will be damning on Yze as a coach.
Hang on I thought the list was diabolical? I'm confooosed.

Enough players available now to make some calls on both senior and junior players , the 23 needs to start changing dramatically over the final 7 weeks.

Game plan has a summer of grace

Reactions: 1 user
And pick number one, achieved with injuries to key players. Yep, what a coach. Give him next year b4 being too harsh
Your right. All good coaches have a strong balanced list. Yze hasn't. Judgement should be reserved until he has.

Reactions: 1 users
Your right. All good coaches have a strong balanced list. Yze hasn't. Judgement should be reserved until he has.
The bulk of this list won the flag less than 4 years ago. Mini had us 100 times more competitive less than one year ago.

The bulk of this list won the flag less than 4 years ago. Mini had us 100 times more competitive less than one year ago.
Simple solution then, sack Yze and McQualter back. Lets do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Do some on here seriously think Ooze and co are going to continue with a failing game plan forever??? I wouldn't be surprised we're playing 1/4 of it for the sake of tanking for draft picks. Long term plan!!

Mini also had 600 games more experience. He had generational type leaders at his disposal.

He also has a list that had no where near the injuries.

Yze never had that.

You’re delusional if you think McQualter would have got us more wins.

Reactions: 5 users