Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

Totally agree Carts. The Dimma chaos merchants turned the ball over more than the kids and they are the ones who look unsure of their future. I don't care anymore. Who ever wants to go, there's the door! I got sick of the skilless chaos game we used to play with only Dan Rioli close to great skill and talent.....and now he looks worn out too.

Yze’s preferred game style is the complete opposite of Dimma’s save for the focus on forward half retention.

Players who can’t execute will be turned over.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Pretty obvious what is happening out there.

Adem Yze obviously has a premiership blueprint, any incoming coach would.

What he also has that NOT every club has is the organisational and cultural stability to play the long game.

What does that mean on-field? It means he instils his preferred game plan from year 1 without fear or favour.

I can see what he wants us to do - grow into a beast of a stoppage team that can chew both territory and time with precision passing.

Can the remnants of Dimma’s chaos merchants and a bunch of kids execute this plan?

Hell to the no they can’t. Of course they can’t. But that doesn’t mean Yze compromises his vision, no matter how many losses mount.

It just so happens that this teaching phase strongly aligns with our need for draft picks.

So what if we lose our way to a top 3 pick as long as Yze is establishing his template and finding out who can go with him?

Honestly, this knee-jerk witch hunt of a talented first-year coach is disingenuous at best, clueless at worst.

I am not saying Yze will be a guaranteed success by any stretch, but FFS give the man time to mould the team / list into a combat unit capable of executing his vision.

Lol

Yze’s preferred game style is the complete opposite of Dimma’s save for the focus on forward half retention.

Players who can’t execute will be turned over.
I enjoyed our dynasty with the chaos game from 2017, but with gritting teeth. I posted many times the dump kicks to nowhere were too risky....luckily things went our way for the next 3 years.

Reactions: 1 user
You are seriously going a first-year coach absolutely gutted by injury and saddled with a list woefully ill-equipped to carry out his game plan?

What do you want him to do, go back to chaos theory (if it even works these days) to eke out 8 wins and finish in no-man’s land?

Your post tonight is emotive, reactive bull *smile*. It’s duffle-coat with a giant 4 on the back territory.

You’re upset that Dusty didn’t get his win.

Reactions: 6 users
As in earlier posts around various threads who the hell is coaching the players how to mark FFS?Look at the Hawks players and they mark,in packs,outside they mark,Four foot nothing they mark.Bloody embarrassing and if Yze is accepting of that he needs a review over the bye week.

Reactions: 1 users
Well, they have the short 15m chip from to the right back pocket from the kick in strategy well drilled and executed.

Pretty obvious what is happening out there.

Adem Yze obviously has a premiership blueprint, any incoming coach would.

What he also has that NOT every club has is the organisational and cultural stability to play the long game.

What does that mean on-field? It means he instils his preferred game plan from year 1 without fear or favour.

I can see what he wants us to do - grow into a beast of a stoppage team that can chew both territory and time with precision passing.

Can the remnants of Dimma’s chaos merchants and a bunch of kids execute this plan?

Hell to the no they can’t. Of course they can’t. But that doesn’t mean Yze compromises his vision, no matter how many losses mount.

It just so happens that this teaching phase strongly aligns with our need for draft picks.

So what if we lose our way to a top 3 pick as long as Yze is establishing his template and finding out who can go with him?

Honestly, this knee-jerk witch hunt of a talented first-year coach is disingenuous at best, clueless at worst.

I am not saying Yze will be a guaranteed success by any stretch, but FFS give the man time to mould the team / list into a combat unit capable of executing his vision.
I can’t see any game plan
Other than kick down the line to be only outnumbered
Ridiculous delivery to Lynch inside 50 tonight
Suggest you check the inside 50 count out
We won’t win another game playing this crap

Reactions: 3 users
Went in without a plan, and refused to deviate from it.
Yep. A first year coach should never try to instil a long-term framework in the heat of battle, especially now we are a red-hot chance for top four.

You are seriously going a first-year coach absolutely gutted by injury and saddled with a list woefully ill-equipped to carry out his game plan?

What do you want him to do, go back to chaos theory (if it even works these days) to eke out 8 wins and finish in no-man’s land?

Your post tonight is emotive, reactive bull *smile*. It’s duffle-coat with a giant 4 on the back territory.

You can add to that list a brutal season of away games married to 5 day turnarounds that stinks of the AFL putting the screws on the playing group!

Senior people within the club retiring or moving on to new pastures and the continued smashing of Tiger players during a game by the weakest and most easily manipulated link in the AFL world - their umpires!

He is learning quickly and I believe at seasons end a number of current players will be shown the door.

He’s tougher than you think and he knows the train wreck he inherited from Hardwick needs a huge overhaul!

Reactions: 7 users
I can’t see any game plan
Other than kick down the line to be only outnumbered
Ridiculous delivery to Lynch inside 50 tonight
Suggest you check the inside 50 count out
We won’t win another game playing this crap
Coburg and Stig in lock-step.

• Haha
  • Love
You can add to that list a brutal season of away games married to 5 day turnarounds that stinks of the AFL putting the screws on the playing group!

Senior people within the club retiring or moving on to new pastures and the continued smashing of Tiger players during a game by the weakest and most easily manipulated link in the AFL world - their umpires!

He is learning quickly and I believe at seasons end a number of current players will be shown the door.

He’s tougher than you think and he knows the train wreck he inherited from Hardwick needs a huge overhaul!

Don’t post this *smile* in here, logic is clearly not permitted.

• Haha
42 inside 50,s for 6 goals
Pathetic to be honest
Give YZE a tip
Forget about the rubbish drills at training and suggest you practise “ coast to coast “ against a stopwatch
We are slow in transition and repeatedly kick to a contest
It’s not 2015 YZE
Hawks very good tonight against a poorly coached team
How Chol can kick 4 says enough

Reactions: 1 users
42 inside 50,s for 6 goals
Pathetic to be honest
Give YZE a tip
Forget about the rubbish drills at training and suggest you practise “ coast to coast “ against a stopwatch
We are slow in transition and repeatedly kick to a contest
It’s not 2015 YZE
Hawks very good tonight against a poorly coached team
How Chol can kick 4 says enough
Year 1 of a presumably 3-5 year plan.

Strap yourself in Stiggers

I just double checked
We did kick only 6 goals

Can’t win games with so many slow coaches in the team that get killed in transition. Sonsie Dow Dusty Graham Tarranto

Reactions: 2 users
Tell me what the game plan is champ
I am all ears 👂

I have outlined what I believe Yze is trying to do but naturally as an outsider I cannot know the intricacies.

The smart money would be on a variation of the brutish stoppage style that saw Melbourne to a flag and apparently masterminded by one Adem Yze.

The fact that Goodwin is a gold-plated clown further lends credence to this theory.

• Haha