Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

Just doesn’t have the players. History suggests he won’t survive long enough to get the players he needs either. Tough gig coaching.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Tonight was one of the all time worst coaching performances.

Went in without a plan, and refused to deviate from it.

Someone needs to tell Yze that he is allowed to make changes prior to the last ten minutes of quarter 4.

And if he starts another promising new kid as the sub again, he should be sacked.

Reactions: 4 users
Players don’t know how to move ball forward. Every time we got the ball we chip it or go side ways.

Reactions: 1 users
Sam Mitchell said at half time yze made plenty on structure changes ...maybe that's the issue moving magnets way to much

Someone needs to tell Yze that he is allowed to make changes prior to the last ten minutes of quarter 4.

And if he starts another promising new kid as the sub again, he should be sacked.
Wen in without a plan?
How could you possible know that?

And then how tf does he deviate from a plan that doesn't exist?

Reactions: 4 users
Chasing his tail every match and playing too many who are clearly (in supporters opinions) not at AFL level and a couple who are not likely to ever reach that level in terms of ability and consistency. I will hold off on him until he can get some support from his coaches and most of all the players

Reactions: 2 users
Pretty obvious what is happening out there.

Adem Yze obviously has a premiership blueprint, any incoming coach would.

What he also has that NOT every club has is the organisational and cultural stability to play the long game.

What does that mean on-field? It means he instils his preferred game plan from year 1 without fear or favour.

I can see what he wants us to do - grow into a beast of a stoppage team that can chew both territory and time with precision passing.

Can the remnants of Dimma’s chaos merchants and a bunch of kids execute this plan?

Hell to the no they can’t. Of course they can’t. But that doesn’t mean Yze compromises his vision, no matter how many losses mount.

It just so happens that this teaching phase strongly aligns with our need for draft picks.

So what if we lose our way to a top 3 pick as long as Yze is establishing his template and finding out who can go with him?

Honestly, this knee-jerk witch hunt of a talented first-year coach is disingenuous at best, clueless at worst.

I am not saying Yze will be a guaranteed success by any stretch, but FFS give the man time to mould the team / list into a combat unit capable of executing his vision.

Reactions: 18 users
Pretty obvious what is happening out there.

Adem Yze obviously has a premiership blueprint, any incoming coach would.

What he also has that NOT every club has is the organisational and cultural stability to play the long game.

What does that mean on-field? It means he instils his preferred game plan from year 1 without fear or favour.

I can see what he wants us to do - grow into a beast of a stoppage team that can chew both territory and time with precision passing.

Can the remnants of Dimma’s chaos merchants and a bunch of kids execute this plan?

Hell to the No they can’t. Of course they can’t. But that doesn’t mean Yze compromises his vision, no matter how many losses mount.

It just so happens that this teaching phase strongly aligns with our need for draft picks.

So what if we lose our way to a top 3 pick as long as Yze is establishing his template and finding out who can go with him?

Honestly, this knee-jerk witch hunt of a talented first-year coach is disingenuous at best, clueless at worst.

I am not saying Yze will be a guaranteed success by any stretch, but FFS give the man time to mould the team / list into something like a cohesive Yze branded unit.
Totally agree Carts. The Dimma chaos merchants turned the ball over more than the kids and they are the ones who look unsure of their future. I don't care anymore. Who ever wants to go, there's the door! I got sick of the skilless chaos game we used to play with only Dan Rioli close to great skill and talent.....and now he looks worn out too.

Reactions: 3 users

Lol