Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

Yep. I know it was irrational when I suggested that Shai needs to be dropped for a spell, but we are seeing lots of potential and zero growth for way too long. He is a leader now.

Who would have thought that the mere act of removing some photos from a wall would have such severe consequences

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Can’t judge any coach on this season with what has happened, but I really don’t like what he says in pressers. The words ‘stick thick’ (sound familiar?) were uttered last night. He also, at least publicly, doesn’t think we’re in a rebuild.

Hard to tell when one hand is tied behind his back at the moment.

I think we all knew even with a full list to pick from that we would have been competitive but no world beaters.

impossible to judge the coach with so many young and inexperienced players in the 22. I do worry about the quality of that youth though, I see only a few becoming regular good afl players. Thats not surprising given the lack of high draft picks.

GamesPick
Gibcus
20​
Brown
9​
Dow
27​
Sonsie
16​
Banks
12​
Clarke
17​
McAuliffe
3​
Ryan
16​
Cumberland
20​
Ralphsmith
37​
Rioli
35​
Green
1​
Miller
33​
Lefau
8​
other
Bauer
4​
other
Campbell
9​
other
Coulthard
5​
other
Mansell
41​
other
Trezise
2​
other
Young
28​
other

Gibcus, Brown and McAulliffe the only locks in my opinion.

Reactions: 3 users
Yze needs to fix up our defensive structures and demand more effort and intensity from his players. Most supporters can handle losing but not the performances we've dished up the last 2 weeks despite injuries.

The offset is that it makes the new players feel equal to all others which boosts their confidence. Many others in the media have agreed it was the right thing to do without having the premiership players live in the past as some have shown since 2020.
Feel equal?
Keep the photo's where they are to inspire the kids.Not hide him in a back room like its something to be shameful of.

Who would have thought that the mere act of removing some photos from a wall would have such severe consequences
Guess that would depend on whether all those senior players felt that Ouzo was disrespecting all the hard work and the enormous achievement of that playing group over the years.
As everyone knows, at elite level sport it's a game of mere inches both physically but more importantly mentally.
Right now the playing list is devastated injury wise. There's a mob of young snot noses filling roles that half are nowhere near capable of performing adequately while the others aren't even ready for. Senior players will be frustrated by the systems, structures and players they've been used to not quite being there any more. Frustrated n pissed off that injuries have blown a hole in the team and game day performance is *smile*. Perhaps also just a tiny bit miffed that the coach cleaned out the room n stuffed everything in the junk cupboard.
Spend enough time getting clipped around the buccanearhole n shoved onto your arse n you start to wonder why you'd bother getting up again. Soon as the thought even enters your head you're meat for the victim table.
Couple of years of long time team mates retiring.
Couple of years of patchy team form barely able to reach the levels of previous years.
Coach packs up n buggers off mid season plus the known interim coach doesn't get the replacement senior job.
New bloke comes in n perhaps miffs the senior players a tad, plus there's new game structures to try n learn.
Massive injury issues n most of the youngsters have not been properly developed in recent years n not ready for their roles.

Reactions: 1 user
They aren't in a back room, they are on full display with other photos and memorabilia of past successes
Yeah i know but there is a time to do that when all the Premiership players have moved on.It was in the room for a reason.

LMAO at the photos conspiracy. We beat the Sydney Swans after the photos came down. It ain't the photos.
People are losing their minds and trying to find something, anything to blame.

Even our president has been blamed.

Peak PRE.

Reactions: 11 users
Both those players ain’t no Tom Lynch.

Look at the game against Sydney. That tells you how different our team would Look if we had that team on the park.
Yeah it's easy for us supporter to get emotional me included but the reality is if we had a healthy from round 1 list I'm not saying we win the last two games but we would at least be competitive and we would also have a couple more wins probably Carlton and stkilda

Reactions: 2 users
Yze needs to fix up our defensive structures and demand more effort and intensity from his players. Most supporters can handle losing but not the performances we've dished up the last 2 weeks despite injuries.
Correct
Defence at stoppages is non existent

Correct
Defence at stoppages is non existent
It would help if we had the right cattle on the park at those stoppages.

But. I'm am concerned that Adem Yze is too much a nice respectable guy. Those type of coaches don't win flags. They make preliminaries and grand finals but the team doesn't have that tough edge to win the two toughest games of the year in a row.

Fagan, coach of the lions is like that IMO.

These coaches know the game very well but they don't seem to motivate that killer instinct in their players.

I hope I'm wrong......

LMAO at the photos conspiracy. We beat the Sydney Swans after the photos came down. It ain't the photos.

After a 90pt drubbing the week before.Even a worse response last night from the senior group.
It all has to do the message(Photo).

• Haha