Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

You’ve nailed it!
9 premiership players played on Saturday
It’s obviously not enough
Blokes like Astbury, Bachar, George, Caddy, Rance, Towner and even KB and Royce are basically doing bugger-all these days
Let’s redraft and play them ASAP

Agree Prestia was one first game back after 7-8 weeks Balta another first game back after 4-6 weeks anyone in the forwardline hardly got supply Vlastuin and Broad under the pump Graham got injured was just a crap night can’t put all that on a new coach

Reactions: 1 user
So many bedwetters, amongst us,whom has the steel balls to wait it out ,I certainly have with membership since 1980 and decades of going to watch tiges,club is run well and will bounce back,media and critics can go to he'll.

Reactions: 11 users
Pretty sure it was The Big Richo starting those post back then....anyone seen TBR and Stig in the same room at the same time??
:LOL:
But to be fair to the Big Calf the way I read it he was not slagging off our players.
Most of his posts related to an unbiased acceptance of umpiring and Chris Scott, which have no place on this forum.
Or anywhere on this earth or existence actually.
I had no problems with what he posted

Worse off ? Your kidding aren’t you
He has inherited 13 Triple or Dual premiership players with only 2 over the age of 30
Don’t let the facts get in the way now champ

I got to six over 30

Lynch 31
Prestia 31
Martin 32
Grimes 32
Vlaustin 30
Mcintosh 30

Nank turns 30 in a few months.

I guess it’s 4 if you exclude 30yo. So half right.

But carry on with your Yze assault.
*yawn*

Reactions: 4 users
Correct
Standing behind your opponent at Centre Bounce is a huge mistake
Cotchin always pushed in front and hunted the ball
At the moment , we trail them in
Ridiculous situation
At least Crackertiger watches the games

Only 3 i'd keep
Lambo/Newman & Zeibell.
Maybe promote Morris.
Part of the problem… Gale and Livingstone have had all the assistants on automated contract renewal…. They haven’t released any assistants, despite declining for 4 years…. Lonegan, Morris, Maric and Ferguson just keep being automatically renewed, with all being assistants for long periods of time…. Truck and Teague are both unemployable outside of Richmond.

I got to six over 30

Lynch 31
Prestia 31
Martin 32
Grimes 32
Vlaustin 30
Mcintosh 30

*yawn*
I see age demographic a big problem… From my count, we have 9 players 30 and over…. And its a major problem due to taking up salary cap space and opportunities for younger players…

Martin 32
Lynch 31
Naismith 31
Grimes 32
Pickett 32
prestia 31
McIntosh 30
Broad 31
Vlaustin 30

List management and recruiting has been poor the last 5 years….

He has inherited 13 Triple or Dual premiership players with only 2 over the age of 30
It doesn’t have to be a rebuild , nor should it
The draft isn’t guaranteed
Ask Norf supporters that !
Suggest tell your mate YZE to get rid of current game plan , if there is one 😂 and have the players concentrate on pressing up and applying pressure
Pressure been terrible last 3 weeks
Press isn’t high enough and pointless having players continually zoning off in corridor . YZE refuses to shrink the ground !!! Watch the game !
We are getting flogged on turnover for a reason
Either he reverts back to the players strengths or run the risk of being winless for rest of year
Seen enough of the rubbish !
Although will be there on Saturday night and the following week
So Simpson had how many premiership players since 2018 and failed badly?? Most of ours are now over 30 and reaching the end of their career and slowing down. McIntosh first one butchered into the 2nds. Good move and more to come.

The point is what others said in that Dimma had top end talent as kids (Jack, Chimp and Duz) to start off with whereas Ooze doesn't have any except for Gibbo who hasn't played for what will be 2 years now and at least Brown is showing signs. Have a look at the 2nds and how good they're rising. Have a look at how much better Mozza plays now. If you're bagging Ooze for Saturday night's game plan, OK, but no need to write him off forever this early.

Last edited:
Hate to break it to you but we all have eyeballs. And the club isn't going out of business or anything. It's going to the draft to start the process again. You seem to love moaning so you'll enjoy the next 2-3 years more than most.
You should use those eyes then champ !

So many bedwetters, amongst us,whom has the steel balls to wait it out ,I certainly have with membership since 1980 and decades of going to watch tiges,club is run well and will bounce back,media and critics can go to he'll.
Only one bed wetter here , congratulations

Reactions: 1 user
Moaning ? No
I don’t see Geelong falling off the cliff ?
Hate to break it to you , try using those eyeballs !!
Game plan atrocious
Beveridge was getting the flick last weekend
Tell me “ eyeballs “ , what’s our game plan ?
Please tell all of us in Cyber Space which Richmond’s game plan is ? There is zero pressure.
Zero slingshot . Zero run and carry except for Dan Rioli
And when you work it all out
Tell YZE !!! As he doesn’t know either
U must be 1 of the BigFooty Richmond trolls ,the type that complains about anything and everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
In the first month when we had some cattle at his disposal I think we were a surprise to most with how competitive we were , it’s a shame that immediately following the triumph v swans we lost lynch Balta TT Ross et al , it gutted us . In any case the lowly finish will help set us up for the future

Regardless of who is right or wrong based on opinions. There is one thing that has to be addressed immediately and that is the midfield set up and pressure. Honestly the way the ball is coming inside 50 not even Rance could defend. The opposition midfield are getting clean and clear space to lace out kicks with no pressure. Nobody could defend inside 50 entries like that. I don't believe or subscribe that this is Yze's fault. Clearly the problem was emerging before he arrived. However, right now it's Yze's job to fix. Our mids are jogging behind which is embarrassing. So something has to be changed or tweaked to stop the avalanche. Otherwise last week's loss might become a common occurrence.

Regardless of who is right or wrong based on opinions. There is one thing that has to be addressed immediately and that is the midfield set up and pressure. Honestly the way the ball is coming inside 50 not even Rance could defend. The opposition midfield are getting clean and clear space to lace out kicks with no pressure. Nobody could defend inside 50 entries like that. I don't believe or subscribe that this is Yze's fault. Clearly the problem was emerging before he arrived. However, right now it's Yze's job to fix. Our mids are jogging behind which is embarrassing. So something has to be changed or tweaked to stop the avalanche. Otherwise last week's loss might become a common occurrence.
was at the game on saturday night, and that was the most glaring thing to see live. They outnumbered us at just about every contest, they ran harder on the spread, and defensively. it was clearly evident that we just werent working anywhere near hard enough.

Reactions: 3 users
I got to six over 30

Lynch 31
Prestia 31
Martin 32
Grimes 32
Vlaustin 30
Mcintosh 30

*yawn*

Vlastuin turned 30 2 weeks ago. Gawn turns 33 this year and is still playing good footy. I reckon Nank and Vlastuin have another 3-4 years in them (although I would expect/hope Ryan will have taken over before then). Dusty has another 3 years in him (if he wants to).

The rest have limited time left admittedly.

But we still have a core group of 8-10 players between 23-28. Ross 23, Baker 26 (if he stays), Taranto 26, Short 28, D, Rioli 27, Balta 24, Hopper 27, Bolton 25, Graham 26 (if he stays), Young 25.

I will argue with anyone that our list isn’t in as bad shape as some are suggesting. Yes, we have holes and we need to plug some of them during this year’s trade/draft period.

But in my opinion 2024 should be an aberration. If we have a better run with injuries in 2025 and are still in the bottom 4, then the blowtorch will aimed directly at Adem Yze.

Reactions: 6 users
Gotta love the hypocrisy at times. We're getting pulled apart with many leaving and yet a new coach is still expected to perform well in less than 2 years. FMD.

Reactions: 8 users
But in my opinion 2024 should be an aberration. If we have a better run with injuries in 2025 and are still in the bottom 4, then the blowtorch will aimed directly at Adem Yze.

So why create this thread now?

Reactions: 1 users
It doesn’t have to be a rebuild , nor should it
The draft isn’t guaranteed
Ask Norf supporters that !
Suggest tell your mate YZE to get rid of current game plan , if there is one 😂 and have the players concentrate on pressing up and applying pressure
Pressure been terrible last 3 weeks
Press isn’t high enough and pointless having players continually zoning off in corridor . YZE refuses to shrink the ground !!! Watch the game !
We are getting flogged on turnover for a reason
Either he reverts back to the players strengths or run the risk of being winless for rest of year
Seen enough of the rubbish !
Although will be there on Saturday night and the following week
Damn toilet's broke. Just double flushed this and it keeps floating.

• Haha