Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

If he rolls out the midfield of midgets again, the likes of Baker, Dow and Pickett I’ll be sick. Haha.
Time to try some bigger body’s, Vlaustin, Macca, Macca 2.0, even Broad is worth a look.
What’s the definition of insanity??

What's the point of that? We aren't making finals, so play kids in their right positions and let them learn the caper.

Reactions: 3 users
What's the point of that? We aren't making finals, so play kids in their right positions and let them learn the caper.
You push a Vlaustin, Broad or Put Macca in the middle you can actually bring in more kids for there natural positions. The likes of Tresize, Bauer and Smith. A big body in the middle also helps the kids with there development a lot more. So I’m not to sure what your on about? Plenty of reasons as to why you’d do it.

Reactions: 1 user
Worst coaching gig ?
Let’s talk facts !!
He has 13 players with two over the age of 30 who were dual or triple premiership players
So these players have performed at the highest level ✅
We had a game plan that other clubs try to copy but worked
We have completely gone away from something that basically wasn’t broken
Yes we have lost lots of personal through injury
. But the method to which we play completely stinks
In the past 3 weeks we repeatedly kick the ball back to the opposition
Ridiculous stuff
Then there is zero pressure to press up and maintain the ball inside F50
None !!!
Thank god for Dan Rioli and Vlaustin
Without them , who knows what the margin would be
Let’s not talk about centre clearance strategy
Why ?
There isn’t one !!
Bit hard to have a centre square strategy when you have had retirements, injuries and no decent picks for donkeys years.
At least give Yze the same patience and time frame as Hardwick had in the early years before writing him off imo. Geez we have had a poor 36 months since the 2020 flag but that s a far cry from 37 years between drinks. Show some resilience and patience

Reactions: 7 users
If he rolls out the midfield of midgets again, the likes of Baker, Dow and Pickett I’ll be sick. Haha.
Time to try some bigger body’s, Vlaustin, Macca, Macca 2.0, even Broad is worth a look.
What’s the definition of insanity??
What is insanity?
Not understanding that we have 18 injured players we can’t select?

Reactions: 4 users
You push a Vlaustin, Broad or Put Macca in the middle you can actually bring in more kids for there natural positions. The likes of Tresize, Bauer and Smith. A big body in the middle also helps the kids with there development a lot more. So I’m not to sure what your on about? Plenty of reasons as to why you’d do it.
Macca maybe, did it in the ressies last week. Bakes yes.

Youve also got Duz, Prestia and Bolton who play mid.

Vlas Broad lol no

I might live in the past for a little bit and watch the 19 prelim. If I die in the present I leave my Fable singers 45 of tigerland to zips.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Can Yze get out of coaches box and go to the bench and give instructions guidance as players come on and off the bench?

Reactions: 1 users
Sitting here at the Gabba, I’m not convinced.

What coaching is happening
I am sitting here as well
Aisle 416
Might be the shortest coaching career of all times
YZE is clueless
On ballers obviously instructed to stand behind there opponents
Suggest you watch the replay
Disgraceful coaching !!

One thing for sure Livingstone can’t
Yze get the *smile* out of the coaches box get involved coach from the boundary FFS!

regardless of if he can coach or not, it sure as s*** looks like he cant enforce basic standards or core expectations around effort non-negotiables. almost looks like they are deliberately not applying pressure, bizzare

Assistants are terrible…
Truck, Teague, Ziebell can’t coach …. Maric, Lonergan, Morris and Ferguson all on auto renewal contracts

Let me guess…. The club will come out on Monday and extend Yze’s contract by a further 5 years to show solidarity

the yze 3 phases - 1. timidly stand back 2. then dont apply pressure or even pretend to look like you are making an effort 3. then depending on personality either walk or jog around bolton short style, or alternately give away undisciplined frees from frustration picket or grimes (not tonight obviously) style.