2024 Paris Olympics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Paris Olympics

The city based opening ceremony was a good change from the traditional stadium based ceremonies. I can see more host cities doing the same.

Not sure about the AFL inspired athletes floating down the Siene on barges though.

Reactions: 3 users
You'll have an early morning watching tomorrow's game, assuming that you are? Or is watching the olympics live enough of an incentive to skip this match? I suspect not :LOL:
Won’t be fun getting up that early but I’ll set the alarm for 5am & click on the WatchAFL subscription. Just hope we play well..

Reactions: 1 users
What's the best app or whatever to get the times of Australians competing, and also the finals of events ?

Dunno what the best is. I've installed the IOC Olympics app. Allows me to get alerts for Aussie athletes.

Not sure if it lets me know in advance, or just after results.

1722062235143.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
She’s not strictly French, (albeit is a native French speaker), so interesting that they brought out Celine Dion to sing an Edith Piaf classic.

Stirring rendition nonetheless. I really am a sucker for French female vocalists. Stunning cover of a beautiful song.

No doubt her backstory of health troubles adding an additional layer of emotion to the performance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
< NRL | TV shows >