2024 Paris Olympics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Paris Olympics

Gee ya gotta like that Kaylee M. Heh heh heh...she looks embarrassed to be on the podium sometimes. So down to earth. And I love the glasses she puts on after she's finished. Does that mean she's as blind as a bat when she gets in the pool ?

Reactions: 2 users
Gee ya gotta like that Kaylee M. Heh heh heh...she looks embarrassed to be on the podium sometimes. So down to earth. And I love the glasses she puts on after she's finished. Does that mean she's as blind as a bat when she gets in the pool ?
Yep, she's said that without the glasses she can hardly see anything out of the pool.

Reactions: 1 users
Great run by the magnificent Cheptegei in a brutal 10,000m. Fisher and Ahmed good runs from them. Aregawi just left his run a bit late.

Pretty sure the first swimmer, male or female to do the double double. Might even be the first athlete of any sort to win the same two events back to back, but I could be wishful dreamin on this bit.
Carl Lewis won the 100m and long jump in 1984 and 1988. Usain Bolt won the 100/200 double three straight times, hence is the GAOAT.

If you haven't already, watch the 4x400 mixed relay.

Amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
If you haven't already, watch the 4x400 mixed relay.

Amazing.
It was, amazing decision by the USA not to change the team when apparently they had plans. Opposition always were going to get better from heats. I know they set new World Record in the heats but being a new event that may happen a few times.

Gee they’re showing a lot of the Olympic golf tournament. Sure, it seems relatively well attended, particularly compared to Rio. But could be that it’s cheaper and more accessible, not being a seated event.

That all said I’m still not convinced it belongs at the Olympics.

Women’s water polo team through the pool matches undefeated after penalty shoot out win over Hungary

Reactions: 3 users
Archery gold medal was epic. 2 sets all, both go 10-10-10 to go to a one arrow "shoot off". Korean KIm wins by under 5cm over a 70m shot. Been one of the most surprisingly enjoyable sports for mine at the games. Also, side note - get a "serve clock" in tennis. This Djoker bouncing the ball 15 times before serving? Hurry the F up!!!!

Gee they’re showing a lot of the Olympic golf tournament. Sure, it seems relatively well attended, particularly compared to Rio. But could be that it’s cheaper and more accessible, not being a seated event.

That all said I’m still not convinced it belongs at the Olympics.
I'm convinced it doesn't.

Women’s water polo team through the pool matches undefeated after penalty shoot out win over Hungary
Aren't all water polo matches pool matches?

Zing!

• Haha
Both Aussie blokes in the Kayak Cross through to the finals.
What a manic sport that is.

Reactions: 1 user
Wow, $cottie $cheffler, wow, 8 under thru 16, shares the lead with Fleetwood at 18 under.
Frenchman Victor Perez needs a par on the last to shoot a 29 on the back nine.
The wheels have fallen off Rahm, had a 4 shot lead thru 10, is missing 3 footers for fun, is now 2 shots off the lead, after bogie, bogie, par, double bogie.

Edit

Perez pars the last for 29 for the back nine.