2024 Grand final Predictions and BOGs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Grand final Predictions and BOGs

Just shows staying on top all season is virtually show-off material. We did this in 2018 and failed.

Reactions: 2 users
Jude Bolton wrote on Twitter: “Just 33 tackles from the Swans. Embarrassing to let it become such an
uncontested game and not have any control of the footy. Belted at stoppages. Terrific performance from the Lions”.

Former Swans player Luke Ablett responded to Bolton, writing: “So soft”.
It’s because they’re too small and limited in the middle. Compare them with the big bodies of the Lions, Geelong etc. They're imposters.

Reactions: 1 user
Lions disposal efficiency 81%. Wow.

And if you wanted proof again that winning ruck taps is almost irrelevant, the Swans doubled the Lions hit outs, but only broke even for clearances & stoppages.

Tap ruckmen. The single most overrated role in football. And by a mile.

Better get used to this unfortunately. Their list is looking pretty freaking set for the future.
We can learn from Brisbane
In 2017 they couldn't kick a goal on the G, today they win a flag.
They fix the club.
They bring in blokes Neale who set a standard.
And hit the draft, some luck with F/S's but hit gold on Bailey, Lohmann, Coleman, Mcluggage, Morris and Wilmot.
The recruitment of Dunkley master-stroke.
And Joey.

Congratulations to Fagan. You proved a few of us wrong. Well deserved flag. Oldest premiership coach, and I believe the first premiership coach to not have played at VFL/AFL level.
I’d like to congratulate the lions players. I’d like to but there are too many flogs in that team. (As evidenced by the actions of a few of them when being presented with their medals by the kids), so congratulations to those that aren’t flogs :)

And finally, a huge congratulations to the mastermind behind their success……………….congratulations Cotch :))

Reactions: 5 users
So, how does a relocation like the Swans did, adds to South Melbourne's 3 flags = 5, but a merger with Fitzroy doesn't, leaving Brisbane with just 4 flags and not 12?

Strange.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
So, how does a relocation like the Swans did, adds to South Melbourne's 3 flags = 5, but a merger with Fitzroy doesn't, leaving Brisbane with just 4 flags and not 12?

Strange.
Not saying it’s right but the Brisbane Lions in a merger of two clubs , the Fitzroy lions and the Brisbane bears.

The Sydney swans is the south Melbourne swans relocated to Sydney

Reactions: 1 user