2024 Grand final Predictions and BOGs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Grand final Predictions and BOGs

All drinks at the Excelsior with a couple of RoyBoy followers and the rest.....

Well done Paddle Pops. You stuck to the plan. You listened to the great Chimp. You played a team game.

As for those hopeless Ducks.....sack Longmire!!

I knew any slim chance Sydney had was gone when I saw Emma Murray addressing the side in a huddle at half time. Desperation stakes.

Reactions: 1 user
Lions disposal efficiency 81%. Wow.

And if you wanted proof again that winning ruck taps is almost irrelevant, the Swans doubled the Lions hit outs, but only broke even for clearances & stoppages.

Tap ruckmen. The single most overrated role in football. And by a mile.

Reactions: 6 users
Where's Heywood?

Was this foward line really going to win a club a premiership??

Heywood Papley Aamarty Parker Glyden & McDonald

That's bottom 6

Reactions: 1 users
Sydney turned it up again in a grand final. Weren't uo for the fight. It's lucky the Lions beat Geelong last week or Salty would be a three time premiership coach. That bad an effort for the second time in three years would have to leave some scars.

Reactions: 4 users
Sydney turned it up again in a grand final. Weren't uo for the fight. It's lucky the Lions beat Geelong last week or Salty would be a three time premiership coach. That bad an effort for the second time in three years would have to leave some scars.
Yep. Geelong mates already bemoaning that the flag should be theirs. To honest it just makes the lions win even sweeter.

Reactions: 1 users