2024 Grand final Predictions and BOGs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Grand final Predictions and BOGs

Jude Bolton wrote on Twitter: “Just 33 tackles from the Swans. Embarrassing to let it become such an
uncontested game and not have any control of the footy. Belted at stoppages. Terrific performance from the Lions”.

Former Swans player Luke Ablett responded to Bolton, writing: “So soft”.

Reactions: 3 users
Jude Bolton wrote on Twitter: “Just 33 tackles from the Swans. Embarrassing to let it become such an
uncontested game and not have any control of the footy. Belted at stoppages. Terrific performance from the Lions”.

Former Swans player Luke Ablett responded to Bolton, writing: “So soft”.
So Longmire like.

Reactions: 1 user
How many first rounders are Frockers and WetCoke going to give up for Chad Warner after that non performance in aGF?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
The worst GF last Q ever. Almost nothing happened at all.
Yep, the Swans didn't mount a meaningless comeback, but the Lions didn't pile on the goals.
Waste of time.
Only small highlight was Parker kicking 3 to boost his stats in his last game for the Swans.

Reactions: 1 user
All the Lions players are shaking the sh!t out of their cans of xxxx, that's smart of them, the less they have to drink of that crap, the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Don't care reality care who wins but I can't stand Sydney more then Brisbane.
I like the old codger more then Longmire and Cox.
BOG Daniher because McCartin is a massive issue for Sydney.
Brisbane are proven to not be front runners this finals series.
And Sydney are like Geelong on the G.

Brisbane by 17
Daniher NS
Screenshot_20240928_182222_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 1 users