2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Could pretty much guarantee Blair will.

A couple of others will step in responsibility as well.

I'm sure we would already have our rankings squared away. So decisions would just be about balancing player types which Blair presumably has ultimate decision over anyway

Reactions: 1 user
Although ratings should be complete. His nous/views will be missed during any deliberation. Not belittling the Toce's grief but damn RFC have had a challenging year.

Was only thinking that last night. Nothing compared to what his family is dealing with but losing your head recruiter weeks before the draft with a near record bevy of first round picks is so RFC 2024

Reactions: 2 users
“Personally, Sid Draper would seem to be a perfect fit. The South Australian product might be the best prospect full stop.

His agility and speed as a starting inside midfielder have been on show all season at a high level. He’s the sort of player who can play early and play often and is a complete point of difference to what Carlton has.”

From “The Roar” today……18/10
Backs up my thoughts (regarding Cartoons FoS charade) which are probably incorrect ….. much like most of BF.

Regards,
Stan

Reactions: 1 user
certainty here if 1-5 is right. It could be 6 straight. We don't know if we'll get away with keeping #6. In the scenario that we do keep it and still get #2. (Outsider at this stage IMO.)

I'm sure we would already have our rankings squared away. So decisions would just be about balancing player types which Blair presumably has ultimate decision over anyway

Francis Jackson has been getting more involved to assist

Reactions: 1 users
Big call to overlook the Flying Viking at 6 Smoker!!

Great to get a guy standing on heads in the forward line then bouncing back quicker than anyone else!!

Thor Vikings GIF by THE BEARD STRUGGLE

Happy Dance GIF by THE BEARD STRUGGLE
Also beware the bloke flying up the draft charts when there hasnt been a game of football for 2 months.