2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

With our track history with drafting kids.
The more picks we get, the better our chances of finding 1 quality AA kid.
If we end up with 5-6 picks under 20.
I would expect 2 Kids of high quality.

Reactions: 1 user
How does Carlton get to 3 with just 12 and 14 ? That's not working. And they don't have any F1 or F2's either.

I'd sort of like them to, because that'd get 12 or 14 to us for Baker, but WCE aren't splitting for that.

Reactions: 3 users
PROGRESS ON SUNS' TIGER TARGET
GOLD Coast is getting close to landing priority target Daniel Rioli, with the Suns set to part with picks No.6 and 23 for the Tigers star.

The deal will also include a swap of later selections that will aid the Suns in their matching of Academy prospect Leo Lombard.

The Tigers have wanted more than pick No.6 for their best-and-fairest winner, who is keen to link back up with Gold Coast coach Damien Hardwick in Queensland.

He has been offered a five-year deal with the Suns.

GOLD Coast is getting close to landing priority target Daniel Rioli, with the Suns set to part with picks No.6 and 23 for the Tigers star.

The deal will also include a swap of later selections that will aid the Suns in their matching of Academy prospect Leo Lombard.

The Tigers have wanted more than pick No.6 for their best-and-fairest winner, who is keen to link back up with Gold Coast coach Damien Hardwick in Queensland.

Passed 6:00pm. Everybody's logged off. Empty rooms. Doors shut....here come the cleaners. See yas tomorrow....

Good give them the batch of our latter picks. Worth another 420 points (p41) take it or hasta la vista babeee