2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

What do we think of 1,2,11,20,23 and 24.

That's a Jagga-FOS combo and a lot of other talent.

I think 6+10 goes close to getting 2. Norf get Tauru plus a very good player on top.
6 and 10 for 2 makes no sense we're getting our pants 👖 pulled down. 6 and 10 in this draft a gold and always sliders no way for me.

• Dislike
Reactions: 4 users
Getting pic 2 from North would not be easy , even possible .. yeah maybe in a dream world or we give then TT and some pics .. But highly unlikely.
It's doable. They've already said they're open to it, and it seems they're right in on Tauru - which is way overs at 2.

Reactions: 2 users
Guarantee to be sliders to but Langford, Smith , Draper, Smile etc.
Langford will go before 6. You're looking at Smillie, maybe Draper.

FOS + Jagga or Jagga + Lalor or whatever combo you like, trumps just one of them + Smillie and someone like Reid for me, personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
What do we think of 1,2,11,18,20,23 and 24.

I think 6+10 goes close to getting 2. Norf get Tauru plus a very good player on top.
If we come out of trade period with that hand we would have done very well. I would do 6 and 10 for 3. I reckon FOS/Lalor/Jagga are a level above the rest.

Reactions: 1 users
What do we think of 1,2,11,18,20,23 and 24.

I would do it but we need something back. Possibly pick 25.

Reactions: 1 user
Tom Morris with Nathan Buckley 8.05am this morning, which club is hardest to deal with by overating its players,Morris strongly stated that's easy,Richmond and plenty here think we are pushovers.

I think Geelong would've won the flag with Daniel Rioli at HB in 2024. In the last Q v Bears he would not have missed a kick. Cats players were spraying it everywhere.

No way we overpay for pick 2.
Pick 3 we may use Baker to obtain. all other picks we will keep.