2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Were the Brisbane Lions academy players in the futures game any good? They seemed to have several in there.
Yes Annable is one for sure. They don’t need a recruitment team they just have a production line of talent on tap each year it seems.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Yes Annable is one for sure. They don’t need a recruitment team they just have a production line of talent on tap each year it seems.
So next year they'll have more points they'll have to negotiate for. Seems they are gonna have to miss out out somewhere.

Were the Brisbane Lions academy players in the futures game any good? They seemed to have several in there.
Let's put it this way.

I read the article on the AFL website to see which players were potential recruits for us next year, and just about every player that supposedly played well was either linked to the GC or Brisbane academies :rolleyes:.

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Let's put it this way.

I read the article on the AFL website to see which players were potential recruits for us next year, and just about every player that supposedly played well was either linked to the GC or Brisbane academies :rolleyes:.
Nah. A bunch of them that played well eg Dalton, Burton, Cumming, Greeves etc aren't academy players. There'll be a bunch of top end non academy players next year.

Nah. A bunch of them that played well eg Dalton, Burton, Cumming, Greeves etc aren't academy players. There'll be a bunch of top end non academy players next year.
That's good to hear.

I didn't watch the game but the article mentioned 'Brisbane academy this, GC academy that'.

Anyone think we should not bid on Ashcroft at number 1 after big Brother won the Norm Smith.
Worst case result for Tige's a couple of weeks ago we looked to be. dealing for pick 14 now it is pick 18/23 :(
*handshake*. It'll be cheaper to get & it should be a good deal for us still