2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

I guess its all about trying to find a tall mid such as a Cripps , Bontempelli or Green
Who can go get the ball stand up cant be tackled as they brush off a mid in the 180s and takes marks around the ground
These mids have won 1 flag and 2 of them are in their 30s in 2025.

Something changed in relation to Bolton and Rioli during that time. Whether that was player(s), the club or both I have no idea and probably no one on this site does either.
It would of been the 2 wins and watching gws go quickly back up.by trading mid 20 stars for picks .

Could we be saying the same of jagga in 5 years?
Maybe, it’s definitely a risk.

Just for the record, Dow averaged 12.1 disposals for Vic Country and 21.6 for Bendigo Pioneers in his draft year. For comparison, Jagga Smith averaged 29.3 for Vic Metro and 33.8 for Oakleigh Charges.

Reactions: 5 users
More like Ginbey mk2.

A physical specimen just like Ginbey but does he have the footballing nous to find enough of the ball at the next level?

I'd prefer Jack Ough - great skills, beautiful size, very young. He's not fast but he just floats over the ground - reminds me a little of Pendlebury although not (yet) as good.
Haven't taken much notice of Allan tbh.Along with Draper.(prefer we stay local.LoL.
Ough i like.