2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

If you say so Robert,but if this your perception of bad ,what is your perception of elite . :ROFLMAO:
The good ole highlight footage

Geez pretty good game. They don't break out of his tackles that's for sure. Loved how maybe 4 times he tackled and he landed with the ball after it fell free. Kicking did look a bit iffy but really liked the tenacity. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: 1 users
My post below on Tuesday artball, I like him.

Maybe more for the Bendigo watchers, but how has James Barrat been named the best Full Back in the "Coates Team of the Year " ...yet is mostly a Forward on everything I see of him.

Was there no star Full Backs this year at all...or is he a future great (undersize) swingman ?

Huge effort to get that nod.

Also still a big fan of Cooper Hynes (reminds me a lot of a young Ben Cunnington)

View attachment 24336View attachment 24336

Are these two teams playing against each other? Should be a close game.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Fos or lalor and reid are who we need vs jagga we have that player in toranto, hopper and mcauliffe already. No way we will draft jagga

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I know you are asking about who he plays like buy his narrow shoulders reminds me of Connor menadue. Does he have the frame to bulk up sufficiently to mix it with the big boys in the afl, that's my concern with Jagga. Some kids are skinny but have broad shoulders,Jagga doesn't, his shoulders are very narrow.

He has the best form of all the draftees but I worry about whether he has the frame to sufficiently fill out to play the role he excels at as a junior.
Geez Connor Menadue? Did he knock up getting the ball as an inside mid at junior level? And then play VFL against men at 18 and do the same?

Now Jagga's narrow shoulders are gunna hold him back!

*smile* me it must be a skinny draft when a skinny, non-damaging, poor kicking shrimp is touted as potential No. 1 - wtf are these recruiters thinking??

Got a feeling Ough could be the bolter in the top 10 and Smillie the big slider with former increasingly looking like the player many initially thought the latter was.

Reactions: 1 user