2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Just get fos pick 1 the rest wont matter the kids going to be a weapon. In a fulltime footy environment will go past jagga at a rate of knotts who has had the whole year to live and eat footy only.

Reactions: 2 users

If we trade up we might get
3 top five, 1 in the next five, 2 in the teens, 2 in the 20s.
8 top 30 (4 top 15, 4 in the 16-30)

Its dropping 2 picks to shift 2 picks into the top cream.
Definitely worth doing
This would be the plan

until we get punched on the nose

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Anyone seen much of Dom Brew the Liston Medal winner? At 27 he's had a breakout year averaging 28.8 disposals, 17.6 contested possessions, 9.9 clearances, 9.4 tackles and 5.5 inside 50m. Also captained the VFL rep side against SANFL. His story is of persistence and hard work. Would be good for a rookie spot if he doesn't go earlier.
Been very good for a couple of years now. He and Tom Gribble ( dual Liston winner) formed a very strong VFL midfield for Werribee until Gribble left last year.
Neither of them have ever got a sniff at AFL level, not sure why. I assume they have always been seen as at their level.

Good hands and decision maker but not sure he has any breakaway speed
Neither does Paddy Cripps. Reckon he'll go about the same place in the draft as Cripps (13ish).

Very young (December birthday) and looks like he'll furnish into a beast just like Cripps.

As you said hands and decision making are very good. Skills look neat.

My question is what is his endurance like? If it is above average I think he would complement a Jagga very nicely.

Reactions: 1 users
Twomey's power rankings are primarily on what he see's in field.

Expect his phantom rankings (which are the most accurate) to change markedly once it reverts to what mail he gets close to draft night.

Fully expecting Langford, Armstrong, Kako etc to go later in that publication to what he has them.

And Draper, Berry, Faull and Jack Off (not even listed) to be listed earlier in his phantom.

Reactions: 8 users
Twomey's power rankings are primarily on what he see's in field.

Expect his phantom rankings (which are the most accurate) to change markedly once it reverts to what mail he gets close to draft night.

Fully expecting Langford, Armstrong, Kako etc to go later in that publication to what he has them.

And Draper, Berry, Faull and Jack Off (not even listed) to be listed earlier in his phantom.
I would think the only reason he has Langford so high is he has mail we are into him.

Reactions: 2 users