2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

You know that’s a myth? Royce has been asked about it a few times and I have heard him answer it.
He was asked to name a team of players he would most like to play with so he was automatically put in it by the ghost writer and editor of his book.
He specifically spoke about it when he was interviewed by Mike Sheahan on Open Mike as an example.
Yep. And he worded it that way in his ghosted autobiography which I got for my 10th birthday.

Having said that, he wrote it when he was about 22 so didn’t have self esteem issues.

Reactions: 1 users
It makes it hard to pick FOS as #1 with all the injuries
Then you have Jagga whos first option is to handball making him very predictable to the opposition :unsure:
Lets see how he goes this week We may be calling Sam Lalor name out as our #1 ;)
Starting to think the same… Lalor @ pick 1

Reactions: 4 users
And FOS wants to be chosen by wet toast or san K beause why?
Conspiracy theorists see outcomes and thread an unlikely narrathve into it.
Secretly he's been punching walls to break finfers and thumbs. Watch out he'll kick his bed legs next week

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
So he's not Royce hart yet then (naming himself at CHF in his book) and declaring himself at 1? Is confidence and issue? (Sarcasm)
I think the question was put to him as excluding himself who would he take at pick 1.

The commentators weren't trying to set him up. They'll wait and see if he ends up at Richmond before trying that stuff.

Reactions: 1 user
If FOS is too big of an injury risk at pick one surely he shouldn’t be picked at all even if he slides ?? A bit of shadow jumping in here, if he is considered the best player in the pool he should be taken at one, these minor little niggles are very unlikely to have any bearing on his AFL career whatsoever.

Reactions: 1 users
FOS, Allan, Lindsay, O'Farrell, Lalor, Hotton, Faull, Mraz, Tauru...... there's a bunch of them that have had injury interrupted years.

Concerning.
For who haha . Would Harley Reid of been over looked with the same injuries?? I very much doubt it. That’s why recruiters follow these kids for years. I am not saying FOS is the clear number one pick but if that’s where our recruiters rank him, I can’t see these injuries having any influence at all.

Last edited:
It makes it hard to pick FOS as #1 with all the injuries
Then you have Jagga whos first option is to handball making him very predictable to the opposition :unsure:
Lets see how he goes this week We may be calling Sam Lalor name out as our #1 ;)
Remember when a couple of clubs didn’t pick Judd because of his dodgy shoulders?