2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Hamish Davis who had a very good National Championships, has been playing seniors for the last month os so, I like him.

Mentioned him a couple of times on this thread. Runs all day. Looks unfashionable but just keeps popping up. Sort of like a Nathan Broad but up forward and a bit further up the ground.

Reactions: 1 user
We will want more than 6 for Rioli and we will get it.
We will surely bend GCS over for Rioli as we know Dog wick is behind it and he is desperate for Dan so he will make sure they land him and they dont really need more junior talent.

They do have that academy gun kid too dont they?

Reactions: 2 users
We will surely bend GCS over for Rioli as we know Dog wick is behind it and he is desperate for Dan so he will make sure they land him and they dont really need more junior talent.

They do have that academy gun kid too dont they?
Pick 6 and next years first?

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks again to @FootyStuffGuy (any chance of smillie, lalor and jagga videos this week too? not being greedy at all! but in all seriousness, very much appreciate these - best source of u18 clips there is)

Come on Blair, find a way to 'old el paso both' FOS + Jagga ........... (and draper, and smillie just in case he develops into body, and lalor of course, and at least 2 good key forwards)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
We do have the negotiating tool of paying some of his wage to get better or more picks.

Reactions: 1 users
Geez there is gonna be some horse trading in the lead up the draft.

Dodoro will be reconsidering his retirement.

Surely at this point only two things matter:

1. Our draft hand
2. Geelong not winning the flag.
Yes yes yes yes yes yes I can't possibly say how thuking much I absolutely hate the kkaarrnts ,it's for me 7 against Geelong wankers.

Ps I happen to also live in Geelong.

If by some miracle we ended up with that, we'd have to have a shot at upgrading to pick 2 or 3
It's not a miracle. It's actually pretty close to what will happen. Unless Bolton Baker and Rioli all suddenly change their minds, or the recruiting dept has some wild other ideas.

Geez there is gonna be some horse trading in the lead up the draft.

Dodoro will be reconsidering his retirement.
Thank goodness he won't be there. He'd be after pick 2 for Dylan Shiel and drag it out all week