2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Charlie Richardson - KBs grandson

Richardson is a bit raw and not sure where he settles at 191cm but looked lively in the champs for Vic Metro up forward. Kicking was Richo dodgy from memory.
But can he handball?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Was talking with him recently at Healesville V Belgrave game 1 v 2.
My son ex Healesville vc...pre cruciate tear.
Beast from the East..Cody Anderson..was in a moon boot, taking speckies and landing on his good foot, then kicking left footed..all during the quarter time break.
He has tallent..but we did not get to see him play in the u18 champs...so would be a speculative pick to a degree.

However, he was selected in the Vic Metro side who have a strong midfield...says they rated him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Could be seeing things, but The FOS looks like he's grown a cm or two.

without data, I reckon the average height of state leagues would be significantly fewer cm than The Champs; a heap of 175 blokes

so the kids look bigger.

C';mon FOS, put on a show son

Last edited:
How good is Jags!
Racks up clearances, one touch.
Drove that improved showing that quarter

Very very classy player in the fos

Getting James hird vibes

Agree with Redford , reckon he looks 184/185 cm in the flesh

Jagga has been ok , but there are levels to these things

Reactions: 1 user