2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

There’s an APS TOTY?

OUR APS TEAM OF THE YEAR

FB: Ben Kennedy (XC), Harry O’Farrell (SKC), Harry Oliver (BGS)

HB: Lenny Hofmann (BGS), Luke Trainor (BGS), Ollie Warburton (CGS)

C: Xavier Ivisic (GGS), Levi Ashcroft (BGS), Jesse Dattoli (CY)

HF: River Stevens (GC), Bailey McKenzie (BGS), Blake Leidler (WC)

FF: Sam Lalor (GGS), Harry Armstrong (HY), Jasper Alger (CGS)

FOLL: Tairon Ah-Mu (HY), Murphy Reid (CGS), Sam Marshall (MGS)

INT: Archie Ludowyke (BGS), Felix Kneipp (WC), Patrick Retschko (CGS), Riley Onley (SC)

Coach: Simon McPhee
Would be a Top 4 Coates team.

I'm more concerned about his surname...imagine the nicknames if he duds it up...Fail, Fall, Foul. I'd stay away just on that basis
Faulls Shoe shop was (is?) a Ballarat institution. Nicknames gotta be the shoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Faulls Shoe shop was (is?) a Ballarat institution. Nicknames gotta be the shoe.

they used to have a big red carpeted fire engine with a flashing red light in their shop to sit on and try your school shoes on.

An institution up there with Messr and Opie over the road.

they used to have a big red carpeted fire engine with a flashing red light in their shop to sit on and try your school shoes on.

Yeah both still there in the mall.,,l have been to both a few times over the years.

Reactions: 2 users

Your Adidas Romes from Faulls, the pleated acid wash daks and baggy shirt from Messer and Opie, and you were king of the Canopy Club. Actually scratch that, no runners at the Canopy, had to be the velcro tab rivers.

Reactions: 3 users

Main content below.

O'Sullivan, who boards at Xavier College in Melbourne, is available for the fixture due to the Coates Talent League bye.
'We sorted it out probably a couple of weeks before, they (Richmond) just gave me the heads up they'd be keen to have me on board," he told The Standard.
"When they finally gave me the call last week and said to come down next week, I was pretty pumped.
"Now school footy's over I didn't really have anywhere else to play except Koroit this week, which I'd love to go play back there but I was lucky enough Richmond gave me that opportunity."
O'Sullivan has been told he will run through the midfield - his preferred position - for the Tigers and is looking forward to the challenge of playing in the VFL against fully-grown men.

Due to his raft of junior representative commitments, he last played senior football in May last year for Koroit.
"It's another step up and also a good milestone, I've never played VFL footy before," he said.
"I've played against men obviously back home for Koroit but I think going to the VFL, it's a pretty high standard which I love. I love playing at the highest possible standard that I can.
"I'm just going to go out there, hopefully play a good brand of footy and hopefully contribute to a win for the boys."

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
Langford was super impressive in the last few u18 champs games...better suited to a higher class game than a scrapy one.
Classy player.

Reactions: 2 users
Your Adidas Romes from Faulls, the pleated acid wash daks and baggy shirt from Messer and Opie, and you were king of the Canopy Club. Actually scratch that, no runners at the Canopy, had to be the velcro tab rivers.
That brings back some memories,the Canopy Club .
Thinking about it l wonder how l got up those stairs after along night ,or down them after the pub closed:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
That brings back some memories,the Canopy Club .
Thinking about it l wonder how l got up those stairs after along night ,or down them after the pub closed:ROFLMAO:
Wouldn't be a bad Draft combine test, fastest up the Canopy Club stairs at 3am, would cover a lot of bases.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user