2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Better hope Morris doesn't do what he does with Green and lock FOS away in a forward pocket on Sunday. Just sayin....

Reactions: 1 user
25. Jonty Faull
GWV Rebels/Vic Country
FWD, 195cm
2024 Champs: 3 games, 8.3 disposals, 3.3 marks, 1.7 goals

Faull has missed a chunk of the season through injury and wasn't at his best through the champs, but his work rate was still excellent. He acts as the outlet out of defence and pushes hard forward to get on the end of attacking chains with great aerobic capacity. He kicked five goals in his injury return for the Rebels and entered the season as one of the premier talls.

I haven’t seen Jonty live and am only going on the footage I can get on the internet but I see him as your get out man up the line. Pretty much explains it in the description above.

Is he quick enough? @bengal tigers thinks so.
Brodie myacheck comes to mind watching him id love to take him

Not me.
Does not look athletic enough. No where near enough possessions to be effective. 1 goal only. Pass.
U sure your watching the right guy his ground level work was the best part of his games ive seen and his agility looks great, his lateral movement looks elite to me for a key forward. Guess we will learn more at the combine. He would be my first picked key forawrd

Last edited:
U sure your watching the right guy his ground level work was the best part of his games ive seen and his agility looks great, his lateral movement looks elite to me for a key forward. Guess we will learn more at the combine. He would be my first picked key forawrd
Yep...Shanahan and Simms both superior in my view.

25. Jonty Faull
GWV Rebels/Vic Country
FWD, 195cm
2024 Champs: 3 games, 8.3 disposals, 3.3 marks, 1.7 goals

Faull has missed a chunk of the season through injury and wasn't at his best through the champs, but his work rate was still excellent. He acts as the outlet out of defence and pushes hard forward to get on the end of attacking chains with great aerobic capacity. He kicked five goals in his injury return for the Rebels and entered the season as one of the premier talls.

I haven’t seen Jonty live and am only going on the footage I can get on the internet but I see him as your get out man up the line. Pretty much explains it in the description above.

Is he quick enough? @bengal tigers thinks so.

I know Id love him in Y&B,

But Jonty is in Gryan territory?

Greg-Brian

John-Terry?

Its definitely a Geelong or Melbourne name.

• Haha
I know Id love him in Y&B,

But Jonty is in Gryan territory?

Greg-Brian

John-Terry?

Its definitely a Geelong or Melbourne name.
Guess we could learn to live with the hybrid type name, so long as he's not a spud. Only other Jonty I can think of is Jonty Rhodes, n he was a fairly handy cricketer.

Guess we could learn to live with the hybrid type name, so long as he's not a spud. Only other Jonty I can think of is Jonty Rhodes, n he was a fairly handy cricketer.

If his great grandfather once had a bite of a Velderbeast Biltong,

stick him in our NGA

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

I'm more concerned about his surname...imagine the nicknames if he duds it up...Fail, Fall, Foul. I'd stay away just on that basis

• Haha
There’s an APS TOTY?

OUR APS TEAM OF THE YEAR

FB: Ben Kennedy (XC), Harry O’Farrell (SKC), Harry Oliver (BGS)

HB: Lenny Hofmann (BGS), Luke Trainor (BGS), Ollie Warburton (CGS)

C: Xavier Ivisic (GGS), Levi Ashcroft (BGS), Jesse Dattoli (CY)

HF: River Stevens (GC), Bailey McKenzie (BGS), Blake Leidler (WC)

FF: Sam Lalor (GGS), Harry Armstrong (HY), Jasper Alger (CGS)

FOLL: Tairon Ah-Mu (HY), Murphy Reid (CGS), Sam Marshall (MGS)

INT: Archie Ludowyke (BGS), Felix Kneipp (WC), Patrick Retschko (CGS), Riley Onley (SC)

Coach: Simon McPhee

Reactions: 1 users
If Tigers had first 5 picks, it would be
Fos,jagga,Draper,Lalor,Langford in no particular order.

Reactions: 2 users
For a key tall,we have learned that 2 ingredients are vital, hard at it,decent tank,then if u add any 2 other traits,
Pace,agility,marking strength, leadership ,etc it means afl key forward.