2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Draper, Gross,Moraes ,fin o Sullivan all same height weight as jagga Smith so his build is bulldust reasoning.
So many all time greats built similar.

Reactions: 1 user
What's his first 5-10 metres like? I feel we haven't seen that this year. Currently he looks strong in the contest but if he can show a burst from congestion he rockets up into top-3.
He is actually good at take off,l noticed him later last year ,sitting more on the outside of packs than right in the guts ,l think they wanted him to develop a more outside game ,and l noticed it when he played in the champs doing the same thing .
He will be 1 or 2 .

Draper, Gross,Moraes ,fin o Sullivan all same height weight as jagga Smith so his build is bulldust reasoning.
So many all time greats built similar.
Draper and Gross have a hard streak through them ,the other's are nicer .
Harder player's be that mentally and mainly physically equates to finals and premierships .
You can't carry many nice player's in your top 22 and expect Premierships .

Reactions: 3 users
He is actually good at take off,l noticed him later last year ,sitting more on the outside of packs than right in the guts ,l think they wanted him to develop a more outside game ,and l noticed it when he played in the champs doing the same thing .
He will be 1 or 2 .
Yeah I’d be happy with Lalor as our first pick.

Reactions: 2 users
He will be 1 or 2 .
He’s had a few injuries, including soft tissue.
Is he durable enough?

He did play for Country in the Champ trials ,l think he can play ,and think he will make a good back man with his long reach and great leap,quite quick as well for 198cm,but needs to build up a fair bit.
Third round on wards ,l would be surprised if he wasn't picked up by us,being our NGA.
Not before Mutaz Ell Nour I hope.

He will be 1 or 2 .
I agree. I think if he can have a big game before the end of the year he’ll be right in contention. Imo he has a very high ceiling

Is he durable enough?

its interesting the big power mids who are ready for the bullocking rigours of AFL footy have missed half their 18th year,

while the skinny little bloke who could,

has hardly missed a game in his life. :cool:

Is he durable enough?
I can't see it being a issue ,it was his first season that he didn't play cricket over the summer,maybe he over did things.
I think he came back a little quicker than he should to play school football,and to play champs being co captain,but he has got through the matches recently ok ,and has put his body on the line ,onwards and upwards .

is anyone braving the evening ice breeze off the bay

and going to watch Our Jaggy Jag tomoz?

Hmmm. Go sit in the open air at the coldest, windiest place between Ballarat and Launceston, from 5-7.30pm, in July? I just booked my flight!

• Haha

Not me 5.05pm, twilight game at Williamstown right on Port Gellibrand, 25 to 40 km/h winds with possible small hail, it's alright for you Northerners to expect us to attend on your behalf ;) :cool:.

Yet to see the VFL named squad and if Jagga named.

Fighting for finals he wouldn't be gifted game time so limited minutes i reckon.

Reactions: 1 users
Not me 5.05pm, twilight game at Williamstown right on Port Gellibrand, 25 to 40 km/h winds with possible small hail, it's alright for you Northerners to expect us to attend on your behalf ;) :cool:.

Yet to see the VFL named squad and if Jagga named.

Fighting for finals he wouldn't be gifted game time so limited minutes i reckon.

I did a 20 year stretch in queensland, including a decade in solitary in the infamous Gold Coast, to bring Allies news to you blokes.

Without me, you would have known nothing about mabior chol, noah cumberland or sampson ryan.

Nothing!!!

Not to mention taking one for the team and getting along to The Gabba grand final, purely to bring insights to my incarcerated southern PRE brothers and sisters

So dont you softy vic metros come all high and mighty with me :cool: :banana

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
I did a 20 year stretch in queensland, including a decade in solitary in the infamous Gold Coast, to bring Allies news to you blokes.

Hahha and that brought joy to us how?, they are all aligned to the Gold Coast Academy:vomitalthough we did get Cumbo, Martin and Cholly:cool:

• Haha
They’re prepared to pay you Caesar.
They’re looking for a new windsock

• Haha
  • Wow