2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

I believe that the dude that is Carlton's legal adviser at the Tribunal and is a King's Counsel, and has had amazing success for Carlton at the Tribunal, is none other than Harry O'Farrell's father. They own a huge house in......Richmond.

We could kill a few birds with one stone here. :ROFLMAO:
Burn it down? *smile* oath.
Just get a few arseholes and turn them into arsonists. Good social re-skilling. Get on with it Redburntford.

I believe that the dude that is Carlton's legal adviser at the Tribunal and is a King's Counsel, and has had amazing success for Carlton at the Tribunal, is none other than Harry O'Farrell's father. They own a huge house in......Richmond.

A mate of mine, Chris Townsend, does a lot of their legal work.
He was also a Carlton board member and the barrister who got Cripps off.
Don’t burn his house down whilst I’m in it please.

Fos is a level above what I've seen so far I pray we get pick 1 and don't go smille
In full flight Finn is the best player in this draft. I’ve seen him play a fair bit over the years and have seen him do some things that almost take your breath away.

Reactions: 3 users
In full flight Finn is the best player in this draft. I’ve seen him play a fair bit over the years and have seen him do some things that almost take your breath away.
With this weeks team selections, we’re one loss closer to getting him

Reactions: 1 users
Draft billed as "stacked". Thats what we want.

I wasn't aware FOS was from Koroit, that another tick in the pros column.

Prefer son of Umpire Boss.

Anonymously, or unattributed data is pretty common. I've worked with it and sourced it myself with data that is connected to sensitive, commercial-in-confidence matters. Its just a matter of professional integrity, and signing non-disclosure agreements, and all parties have to be clear and in agreement about how its used.
Worked in health and have seen multiple survey results which were 100% anonymous, as users we had no idea of individual responses.

Worked in health and have seen multiple survey results which were 100% anonymous, as users we had no idea of individual responses.
Yeah. The proposal is for the data to be submitted anonymously, not be released for a year, and be aggregated, so there's 3 firewalls. As for suggesting it just for journos and just more footy fluff, I can see the argument, but the draft hype and endless scrutiny genie is well and truly out of the bottle, and I reckon this would actually temper a lot of that.

Reactions: 1 user
I know Jagga has his critics but his lateral movement is off the charts. His running patterns are already at AFL level. Gets from contest to contest and then gets teammates out into space.

His size (build) my only concern.

If he drops outside the top 5 then this draft will be very very good.

Watching Collingwood tonight and it reinforces to me how much kicking skills matter.

I do like the thought of FOS and Murphy Reid making decisions with the ball by foot.

We can’t take on any iffy kicks.

Reactions: 6 users
Watching Collingwood tonight and it reinforces to me how much kicking skills matter.

I do like the thought of FOS and Murphy Reid making decisions with the ball by foot.

We can’t take on any iffy kicks.
Massive double uplift if that were to occur.

Starting to think it’s not going to happen, Reid looking 6-12 for me.

Baker pick will be just after that I reckon.
Who knows. Lot of speculation, movements etc going on behind the scenes. Barrass is a potential key to it all I feel.